What's new

Trivia Is Wikipedia a reliable source? An answer coming from Wikipedia itself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1523148
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
paps "danish word" po yun.. kayo po yun ng bibigay ng mali nyo 😑
Kuya ung nasa ilalim ung meaning... Ung "Danish" LANGUAGE.
🙄

Besides, ang sabi mo:

"wala atang word na datas..."
Eh Ang kaso meron........ Not unless mali ung Wiki.... I guess mali ung Wiki, kasi mali ako. 😅

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuya ung nasa ilalim ung meaning... Ung "Danish" LANGUAGE.
🙄

Besides, ang sabi mo:

"wala atang word na datas..."
Eh Ang kaso meron........ Not unless mali ung Wiki.... I guess mali ung Wiki, kasi mali ako. 😅

ok i stand corrected. the Danish word "datas" exist. but it in English it does not exist. so mali ka po kasi hindi ng uusap ng danish dito.

haynaku kuya. gumamit ka ng wikipedia. so you trusted it. hahahah. wag ganun. kung ayaw mo ng wikipedia dapat gumamit ka ng ibang source/s. you yourself used wikipedia. tsk tsk. 1 POINT TO WIKIPEDIA!

ok i stand corrected. the Danish word "datas" exist. but it in English it does not exist. so mali ka po kasi hindi ng uusap ng danish dito.

haynaku kuya. gumamit ka ng wikipedia. so you trusted it. hahahah. wag ganun. kung ayaw mo ng wikipedia dapat gumamit ka ng ibang source/s. you yourself used wikipedia. tsk tsk. 1 POINT TO WIKIPEDIA!
Huh? I didn't use wiki dahil I trusted it. I used wiki to show you that a word "datas" exist... Which will either:
1. Point that you are wrong to say that
datas didn't exist(as per you).
2. Point that I am wrong, which will make wiki info wrong too.

So the simplest reason why I used it is to make you think.
Is Wikipedia reliable?
If you say NO. Then this will make ME wrong.
If you
YES. Then this will make YOU wrong.

So which one would you pick?

😉

Besides, who told you I am using an English word there? What if I'm speaking Danish there? Or Spanish? Or Portuguese?

Abrelata perhaps? 😂

Huh? I didn't use wiki dahil I trusted it. I used wiki to show you that a word "datas" exist... Which will either:
1. Point that you are wrong to say that
datas didn't exist(as per you).
2. Point that I am wrong, which will make wiki info wrong too.

😉

Besides, who told you I am using an English word there? What if I'm speaking Danish there? Or Spanish? Or Portuguese?

Abrelata perhaps? 😂

hahaha. so the word "datas" exist. so wikipedia is correct? if yes then another 1 point to wikipedia? hahhaha

hahaha. so the word "datas" exist. so wikipedia is correct? if yes then another 1 point to wikipedia? hahhaha
Then that makes you wrong since you said "Wala atang word na datas."

So how credible it is now that you are NOT wrong this time?

What if in-edit ko lang ung wikipedia para gawin yan para magmukha akong tama?
Anung proof mo na tama yan? 😉

Then that makes you wrong since you said "Wala atang word na datas."

So how credible it is now that you are NOT wrong this time?😉

Walang english word na "datas". sinabi ko na walang word na "datas" kc wala akong alam na danish word. this is based on my known language. bisaya, tagalog ang english only for me. also i will say my english is not perfect at least i admit. kaysa sa iba jan. hahaha

ha? it is still credible. my point about "datas" is based on my "own understanding", not from wikipedia. boom!

Walang english word na "datas". sinabi ko na walang word na "datas" kc wala akong alam na danish word. this is based on my known language. bisaya, tagalog ang english only for me. also i will say my english is not perfect at least i admit. kaysa sa iba jan. hahaha

ha? it is still credible. my point about "datas" is based on my "own understanding", not from wikipedia. boom!
Huh? So asan ung Credibility dun kung own understanding mo lang?

In order for it to be credible kailangan may proof.

Asan ung proof na:

merong Danish word na datas?

which will prove that:
Wikipedia is right this time?

🙄

Huh? So asan ung Credibility dun kung own understanding mo lang?

In order for it to be credible kailangan may proof.

Asan ung proof na:

merong Danish word na datas?

which will prove that:
Wikipedia is right this time?

🙄

haha pakibasa ng title ng thread. copy paste ko na lng:
is Wikipedia a reliable source?
pinagtatalunan dito kung reliable ba ang wikipedia. hindi kung reliable ba ako. hahaha.

Yes and Yes. oh we just prove wikipedia is credible. clap clap.

yes. the title is like that..
And also, if i remember it correctly i did say that it is not reliable since anyone can edit it.
That is why i am asking you, what makes you think that the word "datas" exist?
Is there any proof to that??

I am asking the authenticity of the site, and you included, since you said "the word datas dont exist".

Which is which then?? :unsure:

Yes and Yes. oh we just prove wikipedia is credible. clap clap.
Besides, not because it is correct in that ONE word(that is if it is correct in that one word),WILL NEVER MEAN it is CREDIBLE(as per you).....Not unless you want to discredit Wiki's words AGAINST itself..
chrome_2019-09-26_03-09-58.png

Attachments

natawa ako. i just opened up the word "datas" and then you prove me wrong by using WIKIPEDIA. and you are correct and also WIKIPEDIA is correct. omg.

I did not prove you wrong using wiki.
I did say that I AM WRONG...
Which will make Wiki wrong too..

But it is YOU who said "wiki is right" which made "ME RIGHT" --- WHICH I DID NOT SAY....

So again, which is which???
Am i wrong or am i right?? :unsure:

huh? Hahaha.
Sabagay, kung wikipedia genius ka idedefend mo talaga un kahit mali.

Enjoy. 😁
I'm not defending it your falsely accusing it, you can prove your point by changing the value of pi on wikipedia with your name for a week.

I would love to see you try.

What is the sense of keeping the sources if the datas was change?? 🤔
I think nmn we all know the context ng sinasabi mong "datas" hir...nothing "danish" naman yan...

So in terms of context...yeah...u were wrong... Pinalaki mo pa eh...

Maybe u learned that in ur "Bachelor of Science"...kewl! 😉

Database ng knowledge ang Wikipedia. Parang aggregator lang xa. Wikipedia ang best human invention ng 21st century. Napadali ang research para sa katotohanan dahil sa Wikipedia.

Database ng knowledge ang Wikipedia. Parang aggregator lang xa. Wikipedia ang best human invention ng 21st century. Napadali ang research para sa katotohanan dahil sa Wikipedia.
If TS knows how to actually use wiki then he will get it .may citations and reference nmn dun... Nasa tao na un on how u actually do the reseacrh and fact checking..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Unknown user

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors