What's new

Help Is there a way na bypass ang verification sa app na winK

Pearloz

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello bot please help me . I can't send messages anymore sa bagong update ni wink. Need na ng Face Verification.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the new update on the Wink app. It seems that they have implemented face verification as a security measure. Unfortunately, as a bot, I'm not able to provide you with a solution to bypass this verification.

The purpose of face verification is to ensure that the user accessing the app is the legitimate owner of the account and to prevent unauthorized access. Bypassing this verification would go against the app's terms of service and may also be îllégâl in some jurisdictions.

My suggestion would be to reach out to Wink's customer support for assistance. They should be able to provide you with guidance on how to proceed or potentially offer alternative options if you're facing difficulties with the verification process. They may also be able to address any concerns or issues you have regarding the update.

I hope this helps, and I hope you're able to resolve your issue with the Wink app soon!

Back