What's new

Help Is it okay to have different physical signatures?

z3r0_

Honorary Poster
Just want to ask po if it is okay to change or to have signatures that are different from you valid IDs?

Or are there any companies or banks that use your valid IDs as a justification of your signature?

Thanks in advance.

stick to the latest signature ka nlng. if given the chance na magrenew ka ng gov valid IDs use the latest signature. wag ka paibaiba ng signature. for reference na kasi yan lalo na sa mga legal documents.

buong buhay ko, civil service lang ang meron issue sa ganyan, di naman masyado critical as long as kaya mo pa ding i-draw ang lumang signatures mo

stick to the latest signature ka nlng. if given the chance na magrenew ka ng gov valid IDs use the latest signature. wag ka paibaiba ng signature. for reference na kasi yan lalo na sa mga legal documents.
Stick to one, magkaka problema ka diyan pagdating sa mga valid ID mo.
isa lang dapat, magkaka-prob ka sa mga transaction mo kung paiba-iba ang signature mo
I thought it is for evidentiary purposes to show physically authorization of the signing document. However, I have a sloppy and cursive signature, despite many practices, which can vary time to time with only slight differences but the base format is the same. Those slight differences that I'm referring to are sometimes 1-2 letters that have slight deviations (e.g. the Letter "E"). Might as well take note when applying other Valid IDs. Thanks and Much appreciated!
buong buhay ko, civil service lang ang meron issue sa ganyan, di naman masyado critical as long as kaya mo pa ding i-draw ang lumang signatures mo
Kayang kaya naman. Sometimes hindi perfect eh. Although ginagamit ko yun Driver's License ko as a Valid ID which has a slight difference with my actual signature pero tinatanggap naman nila with my various transactions over the years. Napaisip lng ako sa topic ko hehe. Thanks!

Kayang kaya naman. Sometimes hindi perfect eh. Although ginagamit ko yun Driver's License ko as a Valid ID which has a slight difference with my actual signature pero tinatanggap naman nila with my various transactions over the years. Napaisip lng ako sa topic ko hehe. Thanks!
sa civil service naman kapag nag transact ka sa kanila ay hahanapin nila yung signature mo at the time na nag take ka sa exam nila, yun lang ang valid para sa kanila

sa civil service naman kapag nag transact ka sa kanila ay hahanapin nila yung signature mo at the time na nag take ka sa exam nila, yun lang ang valid para sa kanila
Ohh. Noted on this one. Will plan to take Civil service but not now pa naman but thanks for the info!