What's new

IPTV IPTV Mac!!!Try and look inside!!! Expiry: August 21, 2023!!! Send SS if working!!!

Working ty

Screenshot_20220904_184146_studio.scillarium.ottnavigator.jpg

Attachments

salamat lods sa pag share ask ko lang po. anu po ba solusyon kapag nag buffer yun live stream using sfvip?
if i'm not mistaken bro, this is only my opinion, i maybe wrong, but it's up to you...sometimes bro it depends on the signal or the number of users connected to the same line...too much devices connected results in buffering most of the time, or the other way around your internet speed might be slow and that causes buffering or stops....try changing players maybe it could work like OTT Nav on mobile or Stalker portal player on pc aside from sfvip...But i'm telling you this bro when we're talking about IPTV, it's not perfect at all, servers usually has downtime for updating purposes or maintenance...mahirap magmaintan nyan at delicades din...But if you have a Panel for IPTV and buy credits, you can set-up channels that are more stable because it is exclusively for only 1 person or more depending on how many people you would like to access the line...and it depends on the panel, if you like unlimited connections or unlimited expiry you can set-up with that one...Basta medyo complex bro na exciting din ang iptv..Try experimenting things, m3u's naman maisingit ko lang are good, there are lots of url streams, real streams actually that are leaked generally across the web, just search for it and include it in your m3u's if you have a playlist, medyo a bit matrabaho pero mas ok dahil selective yung channels mo at solid pa kung baga, you just need to secure it, or host it to a secure web, dahil pedeng ma-sniff yung playlist mo...kasi direct url yun...Goodluck bro, this is only my opinion ok...don't take it seriously, maybe you can find other solutions other than these...

Good for how many users oto bossing
it doesn't matter how many users bro, nakakaranas ka ba ng buffering or stops??? if yes, may limit and connections nito at wala tayong magagawa diyan, kung ok naman at wala kang nararanasang buffer or stops...tuloy lang tayo, don't worry.....pero ito lang masasabi ko walang perpektong iptv bro, nonetheless if you have the real url streams ng mga channels sa buong mundo, yan solid yan!....ang kaso, iptv's most of the time bro has downtime and maintenance mainly because they are updating the lists to stay stable!

Last edited:
if i'm not mistaken bro, this is only my opinion, i maybe wrong, but it's up to you...sometimes bro it depends on the signal or the number of users connected to the same line...too much devices connected results in buffering most of the time, or the other way around your internet speed might be slow and that causes buffering or stops....try changing players maybe it could work like OTT Nav on mobile or Stalker portal player on pc aside from sfvip...But i'm telling you this bro when we're talking about IPTV, it's not perfect at all, servers usually has downtime for updating purposes or maintenance...mahirap magmaintan nyan at delicades din...But if you have a Panel for IPTV and buy credits, you can set-up channels that are more stable because it is exclusively for only 1 person or more depending on how many people you would like to access the line...and it depends on the panel, if you like unlimited connections or unlimited expiry you can set-up with that one...Basta medyo complex bro na exciting din ang iptv..Try experimenting things, m3u's naman maisingit ko lang are good, there are lots of url streams, real streams actually that are leaked generally across the web, just search for it and include it in your m3u's if you have a playlist, medyo a bit matrabaho pero mas ok dahil selective yung channels mo at solid pa kung baga, you just need to secure it, or host it to a secure web, dahil pedeng ma-sniff yung playlist mo...kasi direct url yun...Goodluck bro, this is only my opinion ok...don't take it seriously, maybe you can find other solutions other than these...
Thank you for taking your time to explain this lods .looks like I need to test it sa ibang player or app

Tnx but nag ba buffer
too many devices connected! it has limited connections on the other hand! and sorry there's nothing i can do about it...i'm using other mac, with the same line or server and it works perfectly fine with no buffers...

if i can find a line or server, same with this one, with unlimited connections and has no expiry whatsoever...i'll post it right here! 👍

Last edited:
Back