What's new

Trivia IPhone 7 battery

lhordaeron

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
This is not a promotion!

I just wanna share my experience about this battery that i bought via online shopping platform before and it was good

i tried Applezilla and Cellmaxs and it was at okay naman silang dalawa. Matagal malowbat at matibay. DIY lang sa replacement ng battery, total di naman sya ganun kahirap palitan.

ikaw ma'am/sir, anong battery ang natry mo na sa iPhone mo na maganda ang quality?

Thank you for sharing your experience with the batteries you bought online for your iPhone. It's helpful to hear about different options available in the market.

As for my personal experience, I have had good results with the original Apple batteries for iPhones. While they may be more expensive than third-party options, I found that they provide reliable performance and are specifically designed to work seamlessly with the iPhone.

If you prefer to explore third-party options, some reputable brands known for their quality batteries include Anker, Belkin, and Mophie. These brands have a track record of producing reliable products and often provide warranties for their batteries.

However, it's important to note that when it comes to replacing the battery in an iPhone, it is generally recommended to have it done by an authorized Apple service provider or an experienced technician. This ensures that the battery replacement is done correctly and in a safe manner, minimizing the risk of damaging your device.

Overall, it's crucial to consider both the quality and compatibility of the battery when purchasing one for your iPhone. It's also worth checking online reviews and customer feedback to get a better idea of the performance and reliability of a particular brand or model.