What's new

Closed Ios jailbreak incoming please stay sa 11. 3 or 11.2.6 and bellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenrised

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Oo nga talagang ang tagal ng jailbreak sa ios 11.2 pataas, hindi tulad ng ios 11-11.1+ is meron na siyang working jailbreak.

So from our source online(YøùTùbé) :
F.C.E. 365 TV - iDevice Central

In today's update video, we're discussing the current status of the iOS 11.2 Jailbreak, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2 Jailbreak, iOS 11.2.5 and iOS 11.2.6 Jailbreak status as for the last week of March 2018. It's been a bit quiet in the jailbreak community in the past week, no new Electra releases, no new builds of Meridian, but the release of iOS 11.3 brought with it the security contents that revealed the fact that iOS 11.2 up to iOS 11.2.6 are all vulnerable to three different kernel vulnerabilities Apple has patched in 11.3. These vulnerabilities have been discussed in-depth in my previous video that you can check it out below. They are definitely useful for the jailbreak community, especially since they're kernel vulnerabilities. Nothing's better than a good kernel vuln when you're building a jailbreak, especially if task_for_pid(0) or hsp(4) are involved. Speaking of Meridian, many people keep on asking me whether IBSparkes dropped the project because it seems like it is taking forever to get a jailbreak for iOS 10.3.3 iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. Hear not, my buddy, for IBsparkes is still working on it. Recently he has posted what keeps him from releasing Meridian. It is a small ρá†ch that he has to do that seems to not be working properly. He clarified that the ρá†ch is important and has to be working fine when the final release arrives. He has a few ideas on how to approach that and he is working with other security researchers so stay patient. Jailbreaks aren't built overnight - especially if iPhone 7/7 Plus' KTRR is involved. If you have updated to iOS 11.3, it may be a good idea to downgrade back to iOS 11.2.6 while it is still signed. Apple will not keep the signing window open for too long now that iOS 11.3 is no longer in Beta. To Downgrade, simply grab the IPSW file and run it through iTunes. Make a backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch first.

And About sa 11.3:
In today's video, we're discussing a new vulnerability for iOS 11.3 that has been announced as 0day by Min (Spark) Zheng on Twitter. According to him, this vulnerability has survived from the previous #iOS 11.2.x versions. As you probably know, iOS 11.3 has closed quite a lot of vulnerabilities present in iOS 11.2.x including three kernel vulnerabilities. One of these kernel vulnerabilities will get a write-up from the security researcher who found it, unfortunately, in 3 months due to the agreements with #Apple. This is important from the #jailbreak standpoint because it goes up to show the fact that even iOS 11.3 is vulnerable and may be jailbroken at some point. It is currently unknown whether Min (Spark) Zheng will publish any write-up or details about the 0day, but even if he does, I still recommend staying on iOS 11.2.6 or lower if you are interested in jailbreaking your iPhone in the foreseeable future. For the moment, iOS 11.2.6 is still signed, which means that you can still downgrade if you made the mistake to update your device. iOS 11.2.6 will definitely get a write-up for a kernel vulnerability, whereas iOS 11.3 may or may not receive a write-up for the 0day Min has. iOS 11.2.x is a way safer bet for the moment for jailbreak purposes. Anyways, still very cool to see that after so much patching, Apple still managed to miss one vulnerability. I will keep you updated on anything Jailbreak-related, so make sure you subscribe to stay informed.

So mga guys stay lang sa firmware niyo.

Ios 11-11.1+ jailbreak tutorial incoming post! Stay tuned

Para saan ba ang jailbreak?
ang jailbreak po is kung icocompare is “root” para sa android. Na kung saan duon papasok ang modding, häçking games, in-app purchases, tweaks, pamapabilis ng phone, pagpalit ng itsura, live wallappers kahit hindi iphone 6s plus , mga tweaks na nagiimprove ng phone and higit sa lahat yung häçking mostly anything.

pwede ba i jailbreak ang ios10.2.1 5s
Yes via jailbreak saigon, you can download saigon jailbrek at tweakboxapp.com and install mo siya , yes, trust mo sa settings , search mo profile or go sa general and profile or profile device management and open mo ung tweakbox, go to tweakboxapps, section hanapin mo ang saigon jailbreak, no computer needed just ur device lang.

I cleaner lang naman maganda sa jialbreak eh
Nope sa ios madali mag inaapp purchases kahit ung app mismo ma galing sa appstore, pag naka jb makakainstall ka ng mga apps na may bayad, just like its name “Jail-Break” . Di ka siguro ios user hahaha.

nope
Nope sa ios madali mag inaapp purchases kahit ung app mismo ma galing sa appstore, pag naka jb makakainstall ka ng mga apps na may bayad, just like its name “Jail-Break” . Di ka siguro ios user hahaha.
sa kakalikot ko nyan ios 9.2.1 before na systen set ko sa 7.00 na ios resulted to softbrick and wlang fix no 11.2.6 na me hahaha icleaner lg talaga maganda, and besides with jailbroken apps like cydia running in jailed mode drains battery faster, best cya pag wlang kpp ρá†ch or untethered

nope

sa kakalikot ko nyan ios 9.2.1 before na systen set ko sa 7.00 na ios resulted to softbrick and wlang fix no 11.2.6 na me hahaha icleaner lg talaga maganda, and besides with jailbroken apps like cydia running in jailed mode drains battery faster, best cya pag wlang kpp ***** or untethered
Nah. sir, 9.2.1? 2 years ago nayan. And yung “icleaner” app lang yan hindi yan tweak. So wag niyo po sabihin na icleaner lang ang maganda kasi sa appstore meron ng app na cleaner kahit unjailbroken ka, “Dr. Cleaner” . Mabibrick ang ios device kapag di ka sanay tumigin ng tweaks na-iinstal , test muna , research bago install. Hindi ako nag sisinungaling sa mga app purchases, you can search LocalIAP store , so sir app lang po yung icleaner nothing serious na nagpapakita ang capability ng ios.

Pano i jailbreak iphone 6 ios 11.2.6?
wait lang sir sa update, you can check sa utube channel na yan and turn notifications nalang. you can also check “dinozambas2” naguupdate siya ng jailbreak and stuffs kahit unjailbroken ka sa utube.

Nah. sir, 9.2.1? 2 years ago nayan. And yung “icleaner” app lang yan hindi yan tweak. So wag niyo po sabihin na icleaner lang ang maganda kasi sa appstore meron ng app na cleaner kahit unjailbroken ka, “Dr. Cleaner” . Mabibrick ang ios device kapag di ka sanay tumigin ng tweaks na-iinstal , test muna , research bago install. Hindi ako nag sisinungaling sa mga app purchases, you can search LocalIAP store , so sir app lang po yung icleaner nothing serious na nagpapakita ang capability ng ios.
sandbox lg capability ng dr cleaner, and regarding sa tweaks, corny na ngayon di nkaka excite pati yung mga ++ na apps di pa secure

and i tried downgrading kaya na softbrick not stupid tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back