What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

A - KI

Forum Veteran
Elite
Mga boss pa help po. Ilang beses na ako nag format at nag install ng mga several driver like driverpack at sdi bkt hndi parin ako maka connect sa internet? Currently Im using Ghost spec OS win11
IMG20230810090528.jpg
IMG20230810091125.jpg

Attachments

Hello!

It seems like you're experiencing difficulties connecting to the internet even after formatting and installing several drivers. I'm here to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Firstly, let's check if your network adapter is working properly. Follow these steps:

1. Press Windows key + X and select "Device Manager" from the menu that appears.
2. In the Device Manager window, expand the "Network adapters" category.
3. Check if your network adapter is listed without any exclamation mark or warning symbol. If you see any such symbols, it indicates an issue with the driver or device.
4. Right-click on your network adapter and select "Properties."
5. In the Properties window, go to the "Driver" tab and click on "Update Driver" to ensure you have the latest driver installed. You can let Windows search and install the driver automatically or manually download the latest driver from the manufacturer's website and install it.

If updating the driver doesn't resolve the issue, let's check the network settings:

1. Press Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
2. Go to "Network & Internet" and select "Status" from the left-hand menu.
3. Click on "Network reset" at the bottom of the window.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your network settings. Note that this will remove your network settings and return them to their default values.

Once the network reset is complete, restart your computer and try connecting to the internet again.

If the problem persists, it could be due to compatibility issues with the Ghost spec OS Win11. Although Windows 11 is the latest operating system, it is still in the testing phase, and not all hardware and drivers may be fully compatible yet. You may consider reverting to a stable and officially supported operating system like Windows 10 and check if the internet connection works fine.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it's advisable to seek assistance from a professional technician who can diagnose and troubleshoot the problem in detail.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Windows driver ng LAN sir yung problema mo. I think hindi compatible sa win11 or mali ang version na instatha
baka may problema sa lan port mo if lan gamit mo

tanong ko lang anong huling OS ang gamit mo na gumagana net mo?
Win11 boss
baka may problema sa lan port mo if lan gamit mo

tanong ko lang anong huling OS ang gamit mo na g

Okay na po mga boss. Tinanggal at binalik ko lng yung maliit dun na battery
IMG20230810093143.jpg

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.