What's new

Infinix Zero 5g 2023 (Impression)

okay na yan pero para sa akin mas okay ang realme 9 5g speed edition
snapdragon pa goods na goods lalo na sa emulator games/apps mas mura ng kaunti mas mataas din sa performance

What do you mean positive at negative na nagagawa?
Ano ba negative Ng extended ram?

Matagal na Ang concept Ng Virtual ram usually sa computer so far Hindi Naman yun Ang number one reason Kung bakit nasisira Ang hard drive...

Virtual RAM builds on the principle of actual RAM where relatively un/underused app(s) are moved to the extended memory so that the actual RAM can be used for some other task instead. And when you return to the app, the data from virtual RAM is accessed by the actual RAM. As a result, data acquisition takes less time and multitasking gets more effective. Ultimately, it provides you with a lag-free or undelayed experience.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

kung mahilig ka mag kill ng apps para mababawasan ang heavy load ng physical ram pag merong extended(virtual) ram ang phone mo no need mo na sila patayin...

Gaya nga ng sabi ko sa post ko earlier gumamit ako ng killapp at napansin ko yung mga running on the background apps (except system app) hindi sila counted sa physical ram consumption...

in short pag naga ML ka which usually eat 1gb ram pag meron ka extended ram pwede mo na hindi eh close ang ml mo kahit mag open kapa ng other app...

simple explanation
inactive apps --- virtual/extended ram
active apps --- physical ram
"although it is not easy to notice it if you change your mobile frequently, physical memory has a limited number of reads and writes, so the more it is overwritten (the use of RAM requires it to be repeated constantly), the less useful life it will have."
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

So kung 6-12GB ang physical RAM ng phone mo no need gamitin ang extended RAM. Like what I said, mas madali masira ang phone storage. Wag mo compare yan sa computer na HDD or SSD ang ginagamit na virtual RAM na mas mataas ang read and write limitation.

What is eMMC?​

eMMC, or Embedded Multimedia Card, is advanced NAND managed flash memory for mobile applications and remains the dominant storage solution for many consumer electronics devices, including tablets, smartphones, GPS systems, eReaders, and other mobile computing devices.

The Service Life/ Lifespan of the Drive

Embedded MultiMediaCards (eMMCs) have an average service life of 5 years. Modules with larger capacity have a longer lifespan than those with smaller storage spaces. Meaning, a 64GB eMMC will last much longer than a 32GB eMMC. The same is true for the 128GB and 256GB modules. Of course, the lifespan is also affected by the drive’s version and frequency of use i.e., the more an eMMC drive is used, the shorter its lifespan gets. The converse is also true.

Solid State Drives (SSDs) have an estimated lifespan of 10 years. Be that as it may, the average service life of an SSD may be shorter or slightly longer depending on usage and a host of other factors.

"although it is not easy to notice it if you change your mobile frequently, physical memory has a limited number of reads and writes, so the more it is overwritten (the use of RAM requires it to be repeated constantly), the less useful life it will have."

So kung 6-12GB ang physical RAM ng phone mo no need gamitin ang extended RAM. Like what I said, mas madali masira ang phone storage. Wag mo compare yan sa computer na HDD or SSD ang ginagamit na virtual RAM na mas mataas ang read and write limitation.

What is eMMC?​

eMMC, or Embedded Multimedia Card, is advanced NAND managed flash memory for mobile applications and remains the dominant storage solution for many consumer electronics devices, including tablets, smartphones, GPS systems, eReaders, and other mobile computing devices.

The Service Life/ Lifespan of the Drive

Embedded MultiMediaCards (eMMCs) have an average service life of 5 years. Modules with larger capacity have a longer lifespan than those with smaller storage spaces. Meaning, a 64GB eMMC will last much longer than a 32GB eMMC. The same is true for the 128GB and 256GB modules. Of course, the lifespan is also affected by the drive’s version and frequency of use i.e., the more an eMMC drive is used, the shorter its lifespan gets. The converse is also true.

Solid State Drives (SSDs) have an estimated lifespan of 10 years. Be that as it may, the average service life of an SSD may be shorter or slightly longer depending on usage and a host of other factors.
I'm not an expert on this so my opinion is limited and base on the little experience that I know...
first in terms of usage I think memory card is much more heavily use than hdd or sdd of a computer...
(w/out basing it to technical stuff like read and write speed)
I don't know about other people but my phone is always alive 24/7 so I think I can assume that it's internal memory is also being use 24/7...
As for the extended ram usage that might decrease the life span of a memory card I felt that it's not really true... (I might need to experience it myself to believe)
I have an old phone which I use for 5yrs and the internal memory remains the same... (still working)
I have an sdd for the same year(as the old phone) and it was broken last year...

I don't really limit myself on the opinion on the internet but so far I don't really feel the burden of extended ram...

Like I said your phone will like be damage killing apps to save ram space than use extended ram and let the app stay at it when not being use...

nagpapabagal, umiinit cp, kung mamalas malasin nakakasira din Ng memory at pinapababa nito Ang Buhay Ng memory di din applicable sa mga games Ang extended ram para lang sa minor task
ano phone gamit mo na merong extended ram?

Last edited:
Anong Linux kernel version ang Infinix Zero 2023 boi? Pascreenshot ah.

Gusto q sana makagamit pang-backup sa external devices, like SD cards that supports exFAT.

Naka-kernel 4.19 siya yung Infinix Zero 2023 on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
So hindi siya possible gagana ang exFAT, unless supported siya that Infinix backported the exFAT support, pero not sure if someone tried it to mount the external drive with formatted exFAT.

Last edited:
just bought one too, works well, issue lang is may apps na di compatible sa android version neto siguro kaya magccrash.

Anong Linux kernel version ang Infinix Zero 2023 boi? Pascreenshot ah.

Gusto q sana makagamit pang-backup sa external devices, like SD cards that supports exFAT.

Naka-kernel 4.19 siya yung Infinix Zero 2023 on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
So hindi siya possible gagana ang exFAT, unless supported siya that Infinix backported the exFAT support, pero not sure if someone tried it to mount the external drive with formatted exFAT.
saan makikita yang linux kernel version?

just bought one too, works well, issue lang is may apps na di compatible sa android version neto siguro kaya magccrash.
dami pa kc apps hindi compatible sa latest version ng android kaya siguro ganun...
So far ok naman mga apps ko...
pero sakit lang talaga ng system apps nito biruin mo 159 system apps pagaaralan ko pa ano mga useless apps nito para ma disable ko...

ako 5G phone din sana bibilhin ko since advice sakin ng seller sa mall ng phone hindi ko rin ma enjoy ang 5G kasi hindi pa naman ganun ka establish ang connection ng 5G so what i did is bumili nalang ako ng phone na may AMOLED display, snapdragon processor, 6gig ram + 2gig ram , 128 gig intenal storage, gorilla glass, 33watts fast charge, 50mp quad camera, punch hole camera on the front , and with dual speaker sa ganitong specs ok na ako forget about 5G 😀🤣

ako 5G phone din sana bibilhin ko since advice sakin ng seller sa mall ng phone hindi ko rin ma enjoy ang 5G kasi hindi pa naman ganun ka establish ang connection ng 5G so what i did is bumili nalang ako ng phone na may AMOLED display, snapdragon processor, 6gig ram + 2gig ram , 128 gig intenal storage, gorilla glass, 33watts fast charge, 50mp quad camera, punch hole camera on the front , and with dual speaker sa ganitong specs ok na ako forget about 5G 😀🤣
l5g signal ng phone ko pag nasa city ako umaabot ng 50mbps data speed yan to all network...
at kahit walang 5g nakaka 4g+ signal ako which is stronger than average 4g signal...
Magkano naman price sa spec na yan?
11k lang to pag binili online
12k pag mall price

ok kita ko na...
ano meron diyan?
Gusto ko lang malaman ts kung anong kernel version dahil latest device na siya at latest chipset ang gamit nyan.

Expected ko Kernel 5.10.* or later ang software para mapagana ko ang SD card na may formatted exFAT, at saka mabilisang minor upgrade.

Mostly few flagship phones lang meron ngayong 2022 nag-ship sila ng kernel 5.10.*.

Problema lang sa infinix at pova parang walang protection yung screen nila yung kahit gorilla glass 3 lang kaya nag stick parin ako sa xiaomi lht ng nilalabas matibay yung screen.

mas solid parin redmi note 8 kesa dto 🤭😉
Solid sa deadboot 🤣

Problema lang sa infinix at pova parang walang protection yung screen nila yung kahit gorilla glass 3 lang kaya nag stick parin ako sa xiaomi lht ng nilalabas matibay yung screen.
Kaya nga dapat mag install ng tempered glass

Last edited by a moderator: