What's new

Direct Link Indio I - I ndio I Album(1998)Mp3

Indio I - I ndio I (1998)

Indio I
- is a band that was formed in 1994, to bring reggae music to a new level. They launched their first album in 1998 under Star Records. Songs like "Di Mo Lang Alam", "S on My Chest", and "Earth to Man" can still be heard over the radio and at the beach bars up to this very day. Upon penetrating the local music scene, the band was given recognition by award-giving bodies and networks. At the 1997 NUROCK Awards, indio i garnered 8 nominations, and at the 1998 Katha Awards, the band brought home the Best Reggae Song Trophy for "Di Mo Lang Alam". Since their inception indio i has performed in some of the hottest nightspots and the most beautiful beaches in the country. Vic Facultad: Vocalist/ No frills, in your face, raw vocal power. Jun Lazo : Bassist / Simply groovy. Steady and laid-back, this groove-meister packs a lot of soul on each note. Loloy Biscaro: Drummer / Steady Stylee. An experienced musician who brings plenty of surprises to the stage. Leo: Keys / A man of few words.

Tracklist.jpg

Mata ng Indio.png

Download Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
ginbilog

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors