What's new

Closed Imagine there's no Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Christianity wasnt introduced to most of us?

my opinion : if there was no Christianity most tribes (here) wont unite and we will fail as a country.
We Filipinos became united because of Christianity being introduced to us.
If there was no Christianity (If the Spaniards failed to introduce the religion to us),
Then the Philippines would be much more complicated because of teritorries.
There will probably be 5 countries that will survive today
My guesses are :
Lusung (Luzon's non-spaniarnized name)
Sri Vijaya (Visayas' non-spaniarnized name,also it is an Indonesian Territory)
Maguindanao (Mindanao's non-spaniarnized name)
Las Islas Filipinas
Some will become Bruneian and Indonesian Territories

We probably wont communicate to each other because of the languages being different.
Lusung will probably have 2 main languages (Kulitan and Baybayin)
Sri Vijaya will probably have many languages
Maguindanao will probably have many languages as well..

NOTE : MY THEORY ONLY APPLIES IF THE SPANISH FAILED TO COLONIZE US

Pag walang wala talaga na religion dito ka maghanap ng sagot You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Yun sinasabi mong tribes kasama na din yun sa religion na sinasabi sa kanta.. "If theres no religion(It includes tribes also)" So its a yes for me.. If theres no religion theres nothing to kill or die for.. Imagine that.........

Ang mga taong walang religion ay magkakawatak watak lalo.
Such as the extremely religious pinoys which are... watak watak. Kaylan inisip at ginawa ng mga pinoy na i-rebuild ang bansa? Historically-speaking, we are nothing but always been a slave and a puppet of foreign powers and their local cohorts.

What if Christianity wasnt introduced to most of us?

my opinion : if there was no Christianity most tribes (here) wont unite and we will fail as a country.
We Filipinos became united because of Christianity being introduced to us.
If there was no Christianity (If the Spaniards failed to introduce the religion to us),
Then the Philippines would be much more complicated because of teritorries.
There will probably be 5 countries that will survive today
My guesses are :
Lusung (Luzon's non-spaniarnized name)
Sri Vijaya (Visayas' non-spaniarnized name,also it is an Indonesian Territory)
Maguindanao (Mindanao's non-spaniarnized name)
Las Islas Filipinas
Some will become Bruneian and Indonesian Territories

We probably wont communicate to each other because of the languages being different.
Lusung will probably have 2 main languages (Kulitan and Baybayin)
Sri Vijaya will probably have many languages
Maguindanao will probably have many languages as well..

NOTE : MY THEORY ONLY APPLIES IF THE SPANISH FAILED TO COLONIZE US

Pag walang wala talaga na religion dito ka maghanap ng sagot You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

nakita ko lang to sir kaya naisip kung mag reply. bkit mas mayaman ang mga bansang ito eh hnd naman sïla na empluwensyahan ng christianity? ang mga bansang
Korea, China, Thailand, Saudi,? palagay ko po hnd naging dahilan ang kristyanismo sa pagkakaisa natin bagkos ito pa ang naging ugat ng gulo tingngan mo ang mga muslim at kristyano?

nakita ko lang to sir kaya naisip kung mag reply. bkit mas mayaman ang mga bansang ito eh hnd naman sïla na empluwensyahan ng christianity? ang mga bansang
Korea, China, Thailand, Saudi,? palagay ko po hnd naging dahilan ang kristyanismo sa pagkakaisa natin bagkos ito pa ang naging ugat ng gulo tingngan mo ang mga muslim at kristyano?
Iyan ang isang malaking tanong na dapat natin pinag-isipan nuon pa. Bakit? Bakit ang mismong bansang nagpahid ng kristiyanismo/katolismo (espanya) sa atin, they don't practice weird catholic practices such as self-flaggelation. Hindi rin sila nagpapako sa krus (which makes a lot of sense, why would I?) You know why, that is because the christianism/catholicism they preached here is modified/customised/designed such that it can be used as a political tool to subdue/exploit us which has proven to be very, very effective. Up to these days you can see its influence, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.