What's new

Closed If you and your SO are not on speaking terms, how long before it’s done for the both of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centidokomon

Addict
Reaction
Hi. You read it right. Paano kung hindi na kayo nag uusap ng SO mo. As in walang chat, calls or texts tapos naka block ka sa mga socmed nya. Ilang araw sa ganitong setup para masabi mong wala na talaga, hindi ka na mahal at wala ng pakialam sa iyo?

Ty mga kaPhC

Weird. Why would your SO block you from all of their socmed accounts?
Seems like you two are still in a relationship since SO pa rin tawag mo sa kanya.
Wala bang nangyaring break up? Or napag usapang cool off muna?

EDIT: nagkamali po ng place ng pinaglagyan ng comment, sorry po

Last edited by a moderator:
sinong kayang mag tiis, sinong kayang manatili.
kung di na kayo masaya sa isa't isa. pwede niyo naman pag usapan. kung ibablock ka po nun, baka may dahilan kung bakit ^_^
either marahas, na di mo dapat malaman. o baka para sa mas ikabubuti mo po.

ay, mali pala pinag-commentan ko, sorry po. Di pala ikaw si TS 😅
kulang pa yata ako sa kape 😆

I remember a guy I dated years ago, parang ganyan din, pinagkaiba lang is, we see each other on a daily basis.
Something happened and we just stopped talking to each other. Days become weeks, weeks become months, and then he tried to make a move, as if there's nothing wrong, parang nalimutan nya yata yung prior issue, or he thinks everything's all good na, kahit di naayos. So I kicked him and told him not to touch me, then I left without saying anything, moved to another city. No breakup. No closure.

How long before I realized that it's over?

A week or so? I don't really remember when, but what I felt was that there's no longer any point in putting any effort into the relationship. I see him and I feel nothing for him. Whenever I see him, I question myself, who is this person, why the hell am I here wasting my time mulling over things and not being happy or gaining anything good, when I could be out there having fun, maybe learn something new, or gain new friends, or earn more money.

Maipapayo ko lang po sayo is, if you think you deserve the treatment he's giving you, and that you still want that relationship to work and gusto mo pa magbigay ng effort and maghintay if he'll ever change, or that he's just in a phase, then go lang, that is your decision.

Maybe he really is just in a phase, or may sarili lang na pinuproblema and ayaw ka madamay, so para di ka masyado mag isip, ituon mo attention mo sa iba, no, I don't mean na magahanap ka ng iba, I meant, maybe you can do other fun things; improve your skills, spend more time with your friends/family, or meet new people and gain more friends, treat yourself, exercise, maybe magstart ka ng business.

Pros: magkakapera ka, you'll be more attractive, you'll improve yourself, and di mo na sya masyadong iisipin
Cons: idk really, maybe you'll realize that you deserve to be treated better?

And usually, pag nagsstart na tayong i-question yung relationship natin with our partners, that means the relationship's no longer working, and subconsciously, we want out, we want it to end.
You won't question the relationship if everything's okay, when you're happy and feeling loved.

maraming salamat po sa comments ninyo. I think i also played a part as to how she reacted towards me. i might have insinuated something na ikinagalit nya kaya ako ni block. anw, it's already 6 days since we last talked. i'm afraid na baka tumagal pa. Or kahit na gumawa man ako ng paraan para magkaayos, humingi ng tawad, still may not be enough. Baka mamaya wala na talagang pag-asa? I don't know 😭

Kung alam mo naman kung san sia nakatira ts eh puntahan mo. Una mong kausapin is ung mader nia if close kau then very good, at baka sia pa mag aayos sa inio. Try nio pag usapan if ano problem and try to fix it. 😊 Kaya nio yan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back