What's new

Closed If God doesn't exist, why there are spirits or paranormal events?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micoleuz

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Mga ka phc, I believe there are spirits existing sa mundo natin, why is it? Is spiritual world or heaven and hell real? Bakit may mga di naniniwala sa diyos? Do atheists believe there are spirits or ghosts? Definitely not, because they're atheists. But for me, spirits exists. Ano opinion nyo mga believers and atheists?

si Dalton's at ung atomic theory na nga ung nagsabi na atom is cannot be created or destroyed. It means na may divine creator tlga above us!

why is it? ewan ko sayo sarili mi yang paniniwala.
do spiritual world or heaven exist? no one knows, if u think there is then go prove it but if u can't, we atheists can only take it as you, getting high with weed.
Bakit may hindi naniniwala sa diyos? On my part, I don't believe because a belief with a very fcked up way of establishing itself is not worth believing. And, I am not convinced of God's existence, see the world, I don't blame God, my point is, if there's really an All powerful loving God, the world shouldn't be like this but since the world is already like this, it's more preferable to think that no God is governing it.

Do atheists believe in spirit or ghost? Yes there are and they are a lot. Take Buddhists as an example, they don't believe in God, hence they are atheists, but they believe in spirits or ghost, and performs rituals and other chuchus. If u got more inquiries abt Buddhism, google is a click away.

spirits aren't proven true and I haven't encountered any of those lifeforms, therefore I don't believe in spirit.

Last edited:
I believe there are spirits existing sa mundo natin, why is it?

Malabo tong tanong mo. Naniniwala ka pero hindi mo alam kung bakit?

Is spiritual world or heaven and hell real?

Yes, indeed. Marami ng nakakita at nakaranas.

Bakit may mga di naniniwala sa diyos?

Kasi hindi pa nila nararanasan.
Hindi pa sila naaabot ng Salita ng Diyos.
Kasi matigas ang puso nila.
Siguro ganun, marami kasing factors need i-consider.

why is it? ewan ko sayo sarili mi yang paniniwala.
do spiritual world or heaven exist? no one knows, if u think there is then go prove it but if u can't, we atheists can only take it as you, getting high with weed.
Bakit may hindi naniniwala sa diyos? On my part, I don't believe because a belief with a very fcked up way of establishing itself is not worth believing. And, I am not convinced of God's existence, see the world, I don't blame God, my point is, if there's really an All powerful loving God, the world shouldn't be like this but since the world is already like this, it's more preferable to think that no God is governing it.

Do atheists believe in spirit or ghost? Yes there are and they are a lot. Take Buddhists as an example, they don't believe in God, hence they are atheists, but they believe in spirits or ghost, and performs rituals and other chuchus. If u got more inquiries abt Buddhism, google is a click away.

spirits aren't proven true and I haven't encountered any of those lifeforms, therefore I don't believe in spirit.
It's your opinion, but when spirits exist, there's actually something that created them. I believe in spirits because I saw it with my own eyes. Spirits is non scientific. Why did they exist?

It's your opinion, but when spirits exist, there's actually something that created them. I believe in spirits because I saw it with my own eyes. Spirits is non scientific. Why did they exist?
I believe there are spirits, that's why I'm asking why do they exist. Paki basa ser

Try to search in Google or yôutubê.

bat ako mgaaksaya pa ng panahon mg search? guni2 lng nmn tlga ng tao ang mga gnyan . kung my mga spirito or kung ano pa yan . e d sana nag party na cla d2 s mundo tpos may sarili clang tv show na mga multo din host at guest hahaha

bat ako mgaaksaya pa ng panahon mg search? guni2 lng nmn tlga ng tao ang mga gnyan . kung my mga spirito or kung ano pa yan . e d sana nag party na cla d2 s mundo tpos may sarili clang tv show na mga multo din host at guest hahaha
You're saying that because you're totally blind on other things in this planet. There are so much to explore, and it's not a waste of time sa pag ssearch, being curious is learning and I guess you're not interested in learning things even if its not true or real. Madami kapang pwedeng malaman, and its up to you.

You're saying that because you're totally blind on other things in this planet. There are so much to explore, and it's not a waste of time sa pag ssearch, being curious is learning and I guess you're not interested in learning things even if its not true or real. Madami kapang pwedeng malaman, and its up to you.

sbi ko nga bat ako mg aaksaya ng panahon mg research pra sa mga bagay na d nmn totoo.
am old enuf to know whats real or fantasy. peace yoh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back