What's new

Closed I need a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i livestream from YøùTùbé using VPN?
i must having questions while framedropping livestream.

my pc specs:
cpu: AMD-A400 APU
ram: DDR3 4GB + 4GB
video card: no slot detected

First. You will need OBS to screen capture your desktop which uses cpu will then bottleneck the performance on other appication such as streaming while playing. A4 amd apu is also outdated and with no graphics card which will borrow in your ram will substantially hinders the overall performance while overly heating the cpu. Setting up vpn requires full tunnel in all of your network and may also affect your network performance and you may also experience lagging from time to time because streaming requires huge amount of bandwidth that requires you to have a fiber optic network for atleast 720p streaming without losing network performance. You may have to reconsider streaming with that gears you have.

Goodluck.

First. You will need OBS to screen capture your desktop which uses cpu will then bottleneck the performance on other appication such as strêâmïng while playing. A4 amd apu is also outdated and with no graphics card which will borrow in your ram will substantially hinders the overall performance while overly heating the cpu. Setting up vpn requires full tunnel in all of your network and may also affect your network performance and you may also experience lagging from time to time because strêâmïng requires huge amount of bandwidth that requires you to have a fiber optic network for atleast 720p strêâmïng without losing network performance. You may have to reconsider strêâmïng with that gears you have.

Goodluck.
Thanks.
I already installed obs from my pc btw, just finding tutorials to stop fps drop while streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.