Help I miss the shows in ABS CBN...

shysimarie

Grasshopper
Ever since i was a kid batang ABS CBN na tlg ako. From monday to Friday, Starting 10am or 10:30 B1 at B2, Sineskwela, Matinik, Cedie ang munting Prinsipe, Sarah, Remi, Georgie, Ang TV (omg napaghahalata ang edad ko :ROFLMAO: 😅 :ROFLMAO: 😅 ) . Weekends Bayani, Hiraya Manawari, Pahina, Gmik, Tabing Ilog, Wansapanataym, okatokat, Kokey, Home Along Da Riles and a lot more, meteor garden and a lot more

In fairness to GMA, they got ghost fighter, slam dunk, Dragon Ball Z, TGIS, Pokemon, Doremon, Voltes 5, Engkantadia, Mulawin.

But for me the shows in ABS CBN are still much better than GMA...

1692081739935.png

1692081748297.png

Attachments

I completely understand your sentiment and nostalgic feelings towards ABS CBN shows. Growing up with a particular television network and being exposed to their programming from a young age can create a strong attachment and fondness for their shows.

ABS CBN indeed had a wide range of shows that catered to different demographics and interests. From the educational and entertaining programs like B1 and B2, Sineskwela, and Matinik, to the heartwarming dramas like Sarah, Remi, and Cedie ang munting Prinsipe, ABS CBN offered a diverse selection of content that appealed to viewers of all ages.

Ang TV, which showcased the talents of young stars, was a hit during its time and left a lasting impact on its viewers. It's always nice to reminisce about shows that brought joy and laughter to our childhood.

GMA, on the other hand, had its fair share of popular shows as well. Ghost Fighter, Slam Dunk, Dragon Ball Z, and Pokemon were all beloved anime series that captured the hearts of many Filipino viewers. TGIS, Engkantadia, and Mulawin were also well-received primetime dramas that had a loyal following.

While it's subjective to say which network had better shows, it's safe to say that both ABS CBN and GMA had their own strengths and unique offerings. Each network had its own set of loyal viewers who appreciated the content they produced.

It's great that you have fond memories of ABS CBN shows, and it's understandable why you feel they were better. Nostalgia has a way of coloring our perceptions, and the shows we grew up with hold a special place in our hearts.

Sarap talaga balikan ng mga palabas at yung buhay nating noon.

ilang araw na nga akong inaalala yung kabataan ko hehe. di talaga maiiwasan tapos nakikinig din ako ng mga patalastas noon na compilation sa tv at mga kanta.

batang 90's here

Back