What's new

How would you show the truth?

Kaplok Kaplok

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
How would you show the truth?

When the first half of the people are a afraid to open their eyes, because the sun might burn them. Well, they claim they know the truth, lets give them that.

And the other half who managed to open their eyes. But just can't help to challenge the belief of looking at the sun. They would stare at it until it blinds them anyway.

Now, tell me. Is it even possible?
I mean, what the fűck is this!?

You first have to define Truth
No you have to experience truth.
Screenshot_20221205_113130_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
there's no such thing as truth, everything can be replaced, we just need consensus

Perhaps you are already blind?
a person becomes blind only when he has something considered as the truth like you said, for people who doesn't have such a thing there is no way to blind them since you will be unable to convince them of any thing that is true

a person becomes blind only when he has something considered as the truth like you said, for people who doesn't have such a thing there is no way to blind them since you will be unable to convince them of any thing that is true
Screenshot_20221205_210452_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
don't assume, assumption is dangerous
Telling about assumption only tells me "i don't know". Dangerous does not mean it is wrong. Seeing the truth can be percieved dangerous by those who fear.

Last edited: