Help How to track my laptop!

Hello mga bossing 😢😢 pa help po sana ako kung pano eh track yung laptop namin, ninakaw kasi kakarating ko lang sa bahay. Walang software na naka install sa laptop na iyon tas gmail lang namin ang nakalagay, pwede po bang ma track yon or meron po bang ibang way para ma track po. Thank you po sa mga tutulong.

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that your laptop was stolen. Here are some steps you can take to try to locate it:

1. Check your Google account's activity log: If you've logged in to your Google account on the stolen laptop before, you can check your account's activity log to see if there are any recent logins from an unfamiliar location. To do this, go to your Google account settings, click on "Security," and then scroll down to "Your devices." Look for the stolen laptop in the list of devices and click on it to see its activity.

2. Use a tracking app: If you have a tracking app installed on your laptop, such as Prey or Find My Device, you can use it to locate your stolen laptop. Log into the app's website or mobile app from another device, and you should be able to see the laptop's location, as long as it's connected to the internet.

3. Contact the police: If you have the serial number of your laptop, you can file a police report and give them the serial number. If the laptop is ever recovered by the police, they will be able to identify it as yours and return it to you.

4. Check online marketplaces: Check online marketplaces such as eBay, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, and others for your stolen laptop. Sometimes thieves will try to sell stolen items on these sites, so it's worth a shot.

I hope these steps help you locate your stolen laptop. Good luck!

Back