What's new

Closed How to recover gmail accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamako

Honorary Poster
Guys may nakakaalam po ba dito pano irecover yung gmail account. Diko napo kase matandaan yung password saka yung number ng phone na nilagay ko dun. Email nalang po ang alam ko. Sana may makatulong po salamat

The first thing you want to try is go to Google’sYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. page. Choose the “I don’t know my password”option and enter your Gmail address, click on Continue.

If you have linked a phone number to your Gmail account, you can request a verification code sent in a text message or you can answer security questions under “Verify your identity” menu option.

When you have forgotten your email address and haven’t set up any recovery information such as a phone number or security questions, you may still be able to find your username in case you have recently used your email account in web browser. Search your web browser history for Inbox or Gmail to see if it reveals your address.

In case you don’t have access to your recovery email, phone, or other option you may still be able to recover Gmail password by manually verifying your identity. First thing you need to do is visit theYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. page. There enter your email address and click “Continue”. Click “I don’t know” option for the password and choose the “Verify your identity” option, which is a really small link under all other available options. Answer all the questions to the best of your knowledge and if you are able to provide the information that is accurate enough you’ll get a successful Google account recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.