What's new

Help RECOVER GMAIL ACCOUNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Hello!

I understand that you're trying to recover your Gmail account but have forgotten the password, and you don't have access to the recovery phone or Gmail account. Losing access to your account can be frustrating, but there are a few steps you can take to try and recover it.

1. Go to the Gmail sign-in page and click on "Forgot password." This will take you to the account recovery page.

2. On the account recovery page, you'll be asked to enter the email address of the account you want to recover. Enter your email address and click "Next."

3. If you don't remember your password, click on "Try another way" below the password field.

4. Google will then ask you to enter the last password you remember. If you can recall any previous...
Hello!

I understand that you're trying to recover your Gmail account but have forgotten the password, and you don't have access to the recovery phone or Gmail account. Losing access to your account can be frustrating, but there are a few steps you can take to try and recover it.

1. Go to the Gmail sign-in page and click on "Forgot password." This will take you to the account recovery page.

2. On the account recovery page, you'll be asked to enter the email address of the account you want to recover. Enter your email address and click "Next."

3. If you don't remember your password, click on "Try another way" below the password field.

4. Google will then ask you to enter the last password you remember. If you can recall any previous passwords, enter them to help with the recovery process. If not, click on "I don't know."

5. Google will now offer you some account recovery options. Since you don't have access to the recovery phone or email, click on "Try another way."

6. Google will then ask you for any other email addresses that you may have used to sign up for the account or that are linked to your Gmail account. Try entering any possible email addresses and click on "Next."

7. If Google recognizes any of the email addresses you entered, they will send a verification code to that email. Check your inbox for the code and enter it on the account recovery page.

8. If none of the previous steps work, you'll see a message saying, "Couldn't verify it's you." Click on "Try a different question" or "Get more help" to contact Google's support team for further assistance.

Remember, recovering an account without any recovery options can be challenging. It's always recommended to keep your recovery phone number and email up to date to avoid situations like this. Additionally, be prepared to provide any other information that Google may request to verify your identity.

I hope this information helps you recover your Gmail account. Good luck!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.