What's new

Help How to make this exe file work?

paulNivy

Eternal Poster
Guys,

Patulong naman kung pano ko ba mapapagana yung exe file. Everytime na click ko ayaw mag execute.

Need ko kasi sa work ko, nandyan kasi yung mga instructions ng project. Sana po may maka2long. Thanks

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hi there!

I'd be happy to help you get started. Based on the information you've provided, it seems like you're having trouble running an executable file on your computer. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Make sure your computer is compatible with the file: Check the system requirements for the application you're trying to run. If your computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements, the application might not work properly.

2. Disable antivirus software: Sometimes, antivirus software can interfere with the installation and execution of an application. Try disabling your antivirus temporarily and see if that solves the problem.

3. Run the application as an administrator: Right-click on the application's icon and select "Run as administrator" from the context menu. This will give the application the necessary permissions to run properly.

4. Check for updates: Make sure you have the latest version of the application. Check the developer's website for any available updates.

5. Reinstall the application: If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling the application and then reinstalling it. Make sure to download the installer from a reputable source.

I hope these steps help you get started. Let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can help with!

Back