What's new

Closed How to download anime and manga for free on your phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEFORE I START I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I DON'T ENCOURAGE PIRACY IF POSSIBLE PLEASE SUPPORT THE CREATORS OF YOUR FAVEFORITE ANIME SHOWS TO THAT THEY CAN MAKE MORE SEASONS OF IT, IF POSSIBLE PLEASE FOLLOW MY METHODS WHERE I pìrâ†é A SHOW THEN I BUY THE BLU-RAY IF I LIKED IT OR NOT THANKS

NOW UNTO THE MAIN TOPIC
  • If you want to download Anime I recommend that you use these sites.
  1. Chia-anime.tv
  • Chia is best used if you're Looking for low storage adequate quality episodes ranging from 25-100mb (movies usually range from 120-250mb) this site boasts a library of over 40,000 anime series and is still counting up to this day
  • To download at this site you just need to select an episode and the press the download button below the designated player.
2. Kissanime.io
  • Kissanime features a vast variety of anime and is considered to have the third-most biggest library in anime (this site's anime ranges from 60-400mb you can select it by choosing the resolution, remeber the higher the resolution the higher the mb).
  • To download in this site is very similar to Chia-anime's method there are download buttons which shows your desired resolution in downloading
3.Watchcartoononline.io
  • This site's library is rather small but its server is so fast that I couldn't stand to discard this site in this list (this site's anime ranges from 50-150mb and is chosen randomly).
  • To Download from this site you need the UC browser app.
  • Select an episode that you want to download then play it, wait for Uc browser's player to show an Arrow then press it to download
  • Another method is by Using Firefox app and Uc Browsers together.
  • Open the site using Firefox, then open the episode that you decided to download, press olay once the long press the player and select the message app on your phone, copy the link and paste it to Uc browser to download faster
4. Animenova.org
  • This site has, what I believe is the Biggest Anime Library Ever so I'd rather put this here in this list than to disregard it (this site's episode ranges from 20-200mb depending on the sever that you choose)
  • To download here you just need to follow Watchcartoonsonlone's method
4.Animeron
  • If you're looking for some sausy Ùn*énsøréd fanservice this site is the best it has Ùn*énsøréd versions of an Ecchi Series which is usually just obtained by buying the blu-ray, and we all know that we're broke as **** and we cant afford to buy an anime blu-ray.
  • Downloading here has Two methods by pressing the button provided by the site or by using my own method
  • To download using my method you just need UC browser and Firefox just like Watchcartoonsonline's method so just simoly longoress using firefox and then paste the link in Uc browser to download faster
---------------------------MANGA----------------------------
  • To Download Manga just download the Zingbox app which can be found on their official site: Zingbox.me
  • It can also be downloaded using this 3rd party link:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • The reason why I specifically chose this app even if there's a plethora of apps in the internet is its supports other manga sources than just zingbox.me it also supports kissmanga, mangapanda, mangareader, etc... So its sure to have every single manga series
  • It also has a bulk downloading feature a feature that very useful for downloading multiple chapters of manga.
  • Its picture quality is also top-notch
  • You can also switch from left or right handed mode, scroll or page by page modes, this app is seriously the best.
_________<><><><>{End}<><><><>_________

Last edited:
I prefer parin sa manga zone pag dating sa manga. Hahaha
Sayonara. :D
Ang app ng zingbox ay sumosupport ng mangazone pwede mo nga I show ang all searches para makita mo ang results ng ibang source other than zingbox

Ang app ng zingbox ay sumosupport ng mangazone pwede mo nga I show ang all searches para makita mo ang results ng ibang source other than zingbox
Naruhodo. Kinagisnan konayung mangazone. Kaya dko rin gaano ka alam yang zingabox. Kase nung sinerch koyan may mga blog akong nKita na madalang nalang nG uupdate yang app nayan kYa ayun. Haha

correction po.

kissanime.io is a fake site.. kissanime.ru po ang official
Ang reason po na kissanime.io ang linagay ko ay dahil hindi kasi ito bina-block ang gukagamit ng VPN meaning kahit postern ang gamit mo ma aacess mo parin ang site

Status
Not open for further replies.