What's new

Hi2ulive: free/ρrémíùm Filipino and English live strêâmïng TV playlist for Kodi. Local and cable channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That channel only has one resolution. If you are having problems strêâmïng it try Indonesia VPN.
youre right about using vpn on nick channel. Sometimes when i was watching at nickelodeon without vpn, sometimes the stream will lag or buffer. When i turned on the vpn (Indonesia server) the stream will go smoothly.

1605273875870.png

Attachments

youre right about using vpn on nick channel. Sometimes when i was watching at nickelodeon without vpn, sometimes the stream will lag or buffer. When i turned on the vpn (Indonesia server) the stream will go smoothly.
It's smooth for me on most days, I'm using Smart. Only on some days those usee channels buffer too much.

It's smooth for me on most days, I'm using Smart. Only on some days those usee channels buffer too much.
my isp was before was pldt fibr (dsl). now converge fiber x.
on all hbo asian channels sometimes they buffer too much. When i used it with vpn it does not play anymore.

my isp was before was pldt fibr (dsl). now converge fiber x.
on all hbo asian channels sometimes they buffer too much. When i used it with vpn it does not play anymore.
I think the problem on HBO is that their origin server is publicly exposed. It's on all of these IPTV playlists you can find on google. When too many people are trying to stream from that it drains all their bandwidth. My links use the CDN and you will connect to a local node in Manila but if the origin is messed up it will be a problem. When it's working good those channels will be better without a VPN because of that local node.

I think the problem on HBO is that their origin server is publicly exposed. It's on all of these IPTV playlists you can find on google. When too many people are trying to stream from that it drains all their bandwidth. My links use the CDN and you will connect to a local node in Manila but if the origin is messed up it will be a problem. When it's working good those channels will be better without a VPN because of that local node.
me too i think to blame that hbo buffers too much when people streaming or watching hbo asian channels. When I was watching news at dzmm teleradyo it streams smoothly with no lags or buffer. I experience some lags when connected to pldt fibr. Not in fiber x. When I changed the channel to hbo hits and to watch mission impossible II , it buffers a lot. again, it was connected to fiber x.

me too i think to blame that hbo buffers too much when people strêâmïng or watching hbo asian channels. When I was watching news at dzmm teleradyo it streams smoothly with no lags or buffer. I experience some lags when connected to pldt fibr. Not in fiber x. When I changed the channel to hbo hits and to watch mission impossible II , it buffers a lot. again, it was connected to fiber x.
The ABS-CBN channels use Akamai which is the best CDN. Akamai doesn't just have nodes in the country but they try to get nodes directly at every ISP, PLDT has their own nodes from them. HBO uses CloudFront which has a node in Manila at ip-converge which is owned by e-PLDT. Some other channels in my list like Disney and Fox News are also using cloudfront and don't have problems like that, which means it's HBO's fault for their origin server getting hammered. It's always best when I can use channels that have CDN links but most of the time it's not possible to find one.

The ABS-CBN channels use Akamai which is the best CDN. Akamai doesn't just have nodes in the country but they try to get nodes directly at every ISP, PLDT has their own nodes from them. HBO uses CloudFront which has a node in Manila at ip-converge which is owned by e-PLDT. Some other channels in my list like Disney and Fox News are also using cloudfront and don't have problems like that, which means it's HBO's fault for their origin server getting hammered. It's always best when I can use channels that have CDN links but most of the time it's not possible to find one.
now i know what is their backend server they used.. thanks for the info..

Wow. Thanks for the info Sir.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Aniplus m3u8
  2. Heart of Asia m3u8
  3. Heart of Asia
  4. Kapamilya channel m3u8
  5. Thrill m3u8
  6. Gma m3u8
  7. Ssh101