What's new

Hi2ulive: free/ρrémíùm Filipino and English live strêâmïng TV playlist for Kodi. Local and cable channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Movies HD link po, nakalkal ko sa github kuya hi2u working pa naman

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
This stream is good but it only allows 1 user at a time. It doesn't look like it's very public yet because I see I was the only active connection when I opened it. As a tip to you guys I will tell you that when you find a stream like this don't post it or share it. Ones like this will look like /live/username/password/. You can check the account by doing like this:

http://bdvisioniptv.ddns.net:25461/panel_api.php?username=morselin53&password=7653

You can get the full list of channels like this:

http://bdvisioniptv.ddns.net:25461/get.php?username=morselin53&password=7653&type=m3u_plus

If other people know the username and password it will be harder for you to use it because of other people trying to watch.

mga lods na pc ang gamit to use the kodi player. ano po ba mainam na VPN na pwede gamitin para smooth ang streaming at minimal yung pagbuff niya

mga lods na pc ang gamit to use the kodi player. ano po ba mainam na VPN na pwede gamitin para smooth ang strêâmïng at minimal yung pagbuff niya
Best if you can find a Philippines server. Otherwise an Asian server like Singapore, Hong Kong, etc. VPN increases latency and that can be a problem for streaming sometimes, but other times it can be improved by the VPN giving you a better route.

Best if you can find a Philippines server. Otherwise an Asian server like Singapore, Hong Kong, etc. VPN increases latency and that can be a problem for strêâmïng sometimes, but other times it can be improved by the VPN giving you a better route.
is this enough sir?
Capture.PNG

Attachments

Boss hi2u Possible bang ilagay sa kodi playlist mo itong
Hallmaks, Hallmarks Movies & Mysteries
I added the Hallmark channels, working on AMC now. Also I will get to all the other things that were posted in this thread eventually. Lots of work to check and add everything.

I added the Hallmark channels, working on AMC now. Also I will get to all the other things that were posted in this thread eventually. Lots of work to check and add everything.
So Nice.. nakita ko ngayun. Maraming salamat sir.. at sa Kodi.. hehe

Depends on the channel. Some will work better than others with a bad connection. While you are playing on some channels you can go into video settings or program selection to switch to a lower resolution. That may help if you have too much buffering but it is not available on every channel. On some channels the option is in video settings->video stream and on others select program. Just select lower ones until you find one that looks good to you and is still stable.
View attachment 985154
View attachment 985158
Video stream for me can't be change anymore
Capture.PNG

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Aniplus m3u8
  2. Heart of Asia m3u8
  3. Heart of Asia
  4. Kapamilya channel m3u8