What's new

Closed Hi guys newbie here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalditz05

Honorary Poster
Reaction
First and foremost im not a techie person.i know the basic yes and tried even playing counterstrike when it was released.im a single mom w/ 3 kids worked in a bpo industry.When 2017 came I quit working and trying to build my own business pra mtutukan ko rin ang mga bata since their starting to reach puberty.i have a home based job i have my own pc,tablet,android phone then my first and 2nd got their first android phone just this year and a china tablet for my 4 yrs old.now heres the catch im a sigle mom w/ 3 kids mahirap thats why ive been trying to look on some ways para makatipid in every aspect of our daily living.i cant afford to have internet plan.as much as possible ayoko rin ng iligal so im searching and studying every ways to save and afford the best for my kids.VPN was my first lesson and really enjoyed learning about it.i believe this site can help me and also comes w/ a warning more patience please if makulit si ako.thankshugs!

Mabuhay po ang mga single moms! :) I really admired you ma'am kasi you are giving your all po for your kids. They are really blessed kasi they have an amazing mom like you.
Btw po, welcome po dito sa PHC! Marami po kayong matututunan dito. Explore lang po and stay active. God bless you po and to your family! ❤

Mabuhay po ang mga single moms! :) I really admired you ma'am kasi you are giving your all po for your kids. They are really blessed kasi they have an amazing mom like you.
Btw po, welcome po dito sa PHC! Marami po kayong matututunan dito. Explore lang po and stay active. God bless you po and to your family! ❤

Nerdysavvy

yup thats what moms for.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.