What's new

Help Tips to guarantee approval for U.S. Visa

jlimmdptrp

Addict
Reaction
Hi...

I am about to apply for a US Visa for the 3rd time. I would love to know tips for me to be able to get approved. As for the first 2 attempts, these were denied maybe because I am a healthcare professional (Physical Therapist) in the Philippines and during that time, I just obtained my license and was planning to take the US Exam for Physical Therapist since there is no other way to obtain a US license but to really set foot in the US and book the exam in any Prometric testing sites.

What changed:
During the first 2 attempts, I was working in a hospital and that was still last 2019-2020. Now, I took up Juris Doctor (Law) and I am in my first year 2nd semester currently enrolled.

Purpose of the visit:
Since I am pursuing law and am aspiring to become a successful lawyer someday, I have dropped my plans to take the examination to obtain a Physical Therapist US license and would just love to visit the US and tour around during the upcoming semestral break since a relative of mine offered to take care of the expenses while I am there.

Question:
  • Do you think this will suffice or am I just wasting my time and resources again for a possible denial?
  • Do you think my reason will hold and could possibly grant me an approval this time?
  • What can you recommend that I do to be able to increase my chances of approval?
  • What do you think should I not do to lessen the chances of denial?

I am all ears for suggestions and advices. Thank you very much and may everyone have a blessed day ahead! :)