What's new

Help Help

Sabby

Forum Master
Elite
Sa may mabubuting loob dyan pwede pahingi netflix pang aliw lang sa mga pamangkin ko #prmp

I'm sorry, but I cannot provide you with a Netflix account for free. It is important to respect intellectual property rights and pay for the content that you consume. Additionally, sharing or using someone else's account without their permission is against Netflix's terms of service and can result in account suspension or legal consequences. If you are looking for entertainment options for your family, there are many free or low-cost alternatives available, such as watching YøùTùbé videos, playing games, or reading books together.

I'm sorry, but I cannot provide you with a Netflix account for free. It is important to respect intellectual property rights and pay for the content that you consume. Additionally, sharing or using someone else's account without their permission is against Netflix's terms of service and can result in account suspension or legal consequences. If you are looking for entertainment options for your family, there are many free or low-cost alternatives available, such as watching YøùTùbé videos, playing games, or reading books together.
Thanks sa Advice

Sir any suggestion na ibang site katulad ng phcorner
There are several online communities and forums similar to PHCorner that you may find helpful. Here are some suggestions:

1. phcorner - A Filipino online community that covers various topics such as technology, gaming, and entertainment.

2. phc.onl/#forbidden# - Another Filipino forum that focuses on technology and provides free downloads of mobile apps, games, and software.

3. Mobilarian - A mobile-focused community that covers topics such as smartphones, mobile apps, and games.

4. TechPinas - A technology-focused website that provides news, reviews, and articles about the latest gadgets and technology trends.

5. Reddit Philippines - A subreddit dedicated to the Philippines where you can find discussions, news, and information about various topics related to the country.

I hope these suggestions help you find the online community that suits your interests.

There are several online communities and forums similar to PHCorner that you may find helpful. Here are some suggestions:

1. phcorner - A Filipino online community that covers various topics such as technology, gaming, and entertainment.

2. phc.onl/#forbidden# - Another Filipino forum that focuses on technology and provides free downloads of mobile apps, games, and software.

3. Mobilarian - A mobile-focused community that covers topics such as smartphones, mobile apps, and games.

4. TechPinas - A technology-focused website that provides news, reviews, and articles about the latest gadgets and technology trends.

5. Reddit Philippines - A subreddit dedicated to the Philippines where you can find discussions, news, and information about various topics related to the country.

I hope these suggestions help you find the online community that suits your interests.
Thankyou sir