What's new

Help Help po para malinis pc?

Penetration

Honorary Poster
Established
Nag download po akong mods para sa NBA 2k23 ung modders nag a-upload sila mediafire at mega tapos meron isang pinoy na modder din meron syang site so dun ako nag download para ma support na din ang problema sobrang sketchy ng site so tinry kong kapain sanay din naman ako sa mga pdd site ( mali pala ako haha ) na ganun kaso hindi talaga lumilitaw download link, after few seconds nag prompt ung download so innaccept ko then noong nasa download na ung file nag warn ung windows defender na ung na download kung file eh mas something, tinry ko delete pero nag hahang ung download folder. after few minutes na delete ko naman na nag scan na rin ako ng offline scan sa defender nag clean na din ako ng disks pero noong checheck ko ung protection history para ma sure na wala na talaga ok naman na wala na ung na download kung file na nag cause ng pag hang sa download folder eto name ng file para maiwasan na din " Zippyshare_S0mAk-1.exe " .

hindi ko sure kung related to sa na download ko pero meron exe file sa recycle bin help naman pano matanggal tong .exe sa recycle bin o normal lang sya salamat po in advance

Untitledr.png
Untitled.png

pinoy21 ung name ng modder sarap sana suportahan kaso sumobra yata sa pagka greedy sa pera

Attachments

Hi there! It seems like you may have accidentally downloaded a malicious file while trying to download mods for NBA 2k23. It's important to always be cautious when downloading files from the internet, especially from unknown sources.

Regarding the .exe file in your recycle bin, if you're sure that it's related to the malicious file you downloaded, it's best to delete it permanently. To do this, simply right-click the file in your recycle bin and select "Delete" or "Empty Recycle Bin". If it still appears to be hanging, you may need to restart your computer and try deleting it again.

In the future, I recommend being more careful when downloading files from the internet. It's always best to download from trusted sources and to have a good antivirus program installed on your computer to protect against malware and viruses.

Regarding the .exe file in your recycle bin, if you're sure that it's related to the malicious file you downloaded, it's best to delete it permanently. To do this, simply right-click the file in your recycle bin and select "Delete" or "Empty Recycle Bin". If it still appears to be hanging, you may need to restart your computer and try deleting it again.
i already done it but when i check the file folder C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-3770809392-2692781327-1598595379-1001\$R41FAGR.exe it was still there

i already done it but when i check the file folder C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-3770809392-2692781327-1598595379-1001\$R41FAGR.exe it was still there
If you still can't delete the file from the recycle bin, you can try the following steps:

1. Open Command Prompt as an administrator. You can do this by searching for "cmd" in the Start menu, right-clicking on "Command Prompt," and selecting "Run as administrator."

2. In the Command Prompt window, type in the following command:

rd /s /q C:\$Recycle.Bin

This command will delete the entire Recycle Bin folder, so make sure you have no important files in there.

3. Press Enter to execute the command. This will permanently delete all files in the Recycle Bin, including the one that's causing you trouble.

4. Close Command Prompt and check to see if the file is no longer in the Recycle Bin.

Just a reminder, be careful when downloading files from the internet and always make sure to scan them with an antivirus program before opening or executing them.