What's new

Help Help. I'm falling in a depression I think

BellaPouch29

Forum Veteran
I don't know how to begin with this, pero to make it short I feel super depressed lately. I don't understand why I've been feeling this. It started when the celebrity couples (local) that I very much look up to recently got separated. I've been single for a while now and they were the ones who make me happy. There's not a single day that I don't stalk them on social media. After learning they've separated it feels like the same heart ache I felt after a failed relationship in the past. Kinikirot puso ko. This is the first time I felt this and I suspect it has to do with being single for a long time now. Loneliness that I've been trying to hide for a long time because I don't want to be in a relationship just yet coz of traumatic experience from my previous relationship, and this "couples" were my medicine. Na i-stress na talaga ako, and it feels like a depression na but I'm not sure.
Right now I'm thinking to open up my self and start looking for a relationship so that I don't feel lonely na. I'm turning 30 soon by the way.

Last edited:
Hiwalayang McCoy de Leon at Elisse Joson ba yan, ts? Hindi ako avid fan ng any celebrity but I can feel kung gaano ka kalungkot sa paghihiwalay ng couple na tinawag mo na "medicine". Lavarn lang! The show must go on. Parang medicine lang talaga yan in real life. If hindi na effective or gumagana ang "medicine", it's time na humanap ng alternative na pang-cure or remedy. Try mo humanap ng other sources ng happiness, ts. Sometimes kase, hindi na tayo naghahanap dahil comfortable na kung ano ang kasalukuyang meron tayo.

I can't completely explain what you're going through and I hope you'll feel well soon
but please don't take this negatively
it is clear that this is a self-diagnosis (It's actually a bad thingy)
I'd like you to be aware of that
If things get messed up
my advice is to take a break from social media
then take a good care of yourself

Hiwalayang McCoy de Leon at Elisse Joson ba yan, ts? Hindi ako avid fan ng any celebrity but I can feel kung gaano ka kalungkot sa paghihiwalay ng couple na tinawag mo na "medicine". Lavarn lang! The show must go on. Parang medicine lang talaga yan in real life. If hindi na effective or gumagana ang "medicine", it's time na humanap ng alternative na pang-cure or remedy. Try mo humanap ng other sources ng happiness, ts. Sometimes kase, hindi na tayo naghahanap dahil comfortable na kung ano ang kasalukuyang meron tayo.
No, hindi sila. Lowkey celebrity couple yon tinutukoy ko. Medyo na sad lang ako kasi parang nag hiwalay na sila, di pa naman confirmed since wala pa naman statement.

I can't completely explain what you're going through and I hope you'll feel well soon
but please don't take this negatively
it is clear that this is a self-diagnosis (It's actually a bad thingy)
I'd like you to be aware of that
If things get messed up
my advice is to take a break from social media
then take a good care of yourself
Thank your for this wonderful message, really appreciate it. Tingin ko need ko na mag bawas kaka stalk sa social media ng mga celebrities, sa kanila na kasi nakatoon most of my free times.

At your age cguro need mo na tlga relationship.
Someone to hold on to, someone to be there when things are toxic, someone to open up and tell your feelings without being judged.

Its time.

ung feeling na kht masaya ka my kulang parin.
ung gusto mong makipagrelationship pero ayaw mo .haha weird but its true right .
i advice na u should take a break from social media.
sa nakikita at nababasa mo prng nadagdagan lng stress mo.
i hope you feel better soon .