What's new

Help Help hide location

cherryq

Leecher
Hi,
I i am trying to hide my location from a developer, but he bans me. I tried vpn and gps fake, but he still bans me. Help pls

Hiding your location from a developer can be a tricky task, especially if they have implemented strict security measures to prevent users from using VPNs or GPS spoofing tools to bypass location restrictions. Here are a few things that you can try to hide your location from a developer:

1. Use a reliable VPN service: Make sure to use a trusted VPN service that has a good reputation and a strong privacy policy. Some VPNs are known to leak user data, which can compromise your anonymity and location hiding efforts.

2. Try a different VPN server location: If your current VPN server location is not working, try switching to a different location that is farther away from your actual location. This can help to hide your location more effectively.

3. Use a virtual machine: You can use a virtual machine to run your applications, which can help to hide your location by masking your IP address. This can make it harder for the developer to track your location.

4. Use a different device: If all else fails, you can try using a different device to access the application. This can help to hide your location by using a different IP address and device fingerprint.

It's important to keep in mind that there is no foolproof way to hide your location from a developer, as they may have advanced tools and techniques to track your location. However, by taking these steps, you can significantly reduce the chances of being detected and banned.