Help Hello Computer specs for pisonet

paroxysm

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello is this spec okay for 3-5 units pisonet? Performance and electricity consumption?

For Sale!!! Mainit init pa🔥🔥🔥60 Units of Desktop Computers(2 Months of Used only)Good for Office, Gaming or PISO NET BusinessOS:
Windows 10 pro 64bitProcessor: Intel Core i7 7th
GenSSD: 500/480GB
RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM (Ova / Avexir depends on the unit)
Mother Board: Asus/Asrock depends on the unit
GPU: 4GB Ninja GT730 graphics cardW/ 24inch Monitor& Mouse Keyboard setMakinis na makinis 🔥🔥🔥1 Unit = 14k (if sure buyer)2 Units = 11.5k (if sure buyer)5 Units and Up = 10.5k each (if sure buyer)PM sa Intersted, Madami pong units don't worry di kayo mauubusan.
1707791212232.png

Attachments

The specifications you provided seem suitable for a Pisonet business. Let's analyze the performance and electricity consumption:

Performance:
  • The Intel Core i7 7th Gen processor is a powerful CPU that should handle most tasks and games smoothly.
  • The 16GB DDR4 RAM is more than enough for multitasking and running demanding applications.
  • The 4GB Ninja GT730 graphics card is an entry-level GPU that can handle light gaming and basic graphic-intensive tasks.
  • The 500/480GB SSD will provide fast boot times and improve overall system responsiveness.

Overall, these specifications should provide good performance for office work, gaming, and Pisonet business purposes.

Electricity Consumption:
  • The power consumption of a desktop computer primarily depends on the CPU and GPU.
  • The Intel Core i7 7th Gen is a relatively power-efficient processor, especially when idle or performing light tasks.
  • The 4GB Ninja GT730 graphics card is also a low-power GPU.
  • The 24-inch monitor's power consumption will depend on the model, but it's generally not too high.
  • The power consumption of the keyboard and mouse is negligible.

Considering these factors, the electricity consumption of each unit should be reasonable for a Pisonet setup.

However, it's important to note that electricity consumption can vary based on factors like usage patterns, running multiple units simultaneously, and the efficiency of the power supply. It would be wise to consider using an energy-efficient power supply and monitor to further optimize electricity consumption.

Before purchasing, it's always a good idea to check the condition of the units, ensure they are properly tested, and inquire about any warranty or after-sales support provided by the seller.

The specifications you provided seem suitable for a Pisonet business. Let's analyze the performance and electricity consumption:

Performance:
  • The Intel Core i7 7th Gen processor is a powerful CPU that should handle most tasks and games smoothly.
  • The 16GB DDR4 RAM is more than enough for multitasking and running demanding applications.
  • The 4GB Ninja GT730 graphics card is an entry-level GPU that can handle light gaming and basic graphic-intensive tasks.
  • The 500/480GB SSD will provide fast boot times and improve overall system responsiveness.

Overall, these specifications should provide good performance for office work, gaming, and Pisonet business purposes.

Electricity Consumption:
  • The power consumption of a desktop computer primarily depends on the CPU and GPU.
  • The Intel Core i7 7th Gen is a relatively power-efficient processor, especially when idle or performing light tasks.
  • The 4GB Ninja GT730 graphics card is also a low-power GPU.
  • The 24-inch monitor's power consumption will depend on the model, but it's generally not too high.
  • The power consumption of the keyboard and mouse is negligible.

Considering these factors, the electricity consumption of each unit should be reasonable for a Pisonet setup.

However, it's important to note that electricity consumption can vary based on factors like usage patterns, running multiple units simultaneously, and the efficiency of the power supply. It would be wise to consider using an energy-efficient power supply and monitor to further optimize electricity consumption.

Before purchasing, it's always a good idea to check the condition of the units, ensure they are properly tested, and inquire about any warranty or after-sales support provided by the seller.
and for the pricing is it a good deal?

and for the pricing is it a good deal?
The pricing for the desktop computers you mentioned seems reasonable, but it would depend on several factors such as the condition of the units, the brand reputation, and the current market prices in your area.

Considering the specifications you provided, an Intel Core i7 7th Gen processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, and a 4GB Nvidia GT730 graphics card are decent components for a Pisonet setup. However, it's always a good idea to compare prices with other sellers or check the current market rates to ensure you're getting a fair deal.

Additionally, since these units have been used for only two months, it would be worth considering any warranty or after-sales support offered by the seller. This can provide you with peace of mind and protection in case any issues arise.

Ultimately, it's important to do your research, compare prices, and assess the overall value and condition of the units before making a purchase decision.

price is good, palitan mo nlng GPU at least 1050ti, and you are good to go. its only around 3.5k each or get rx 580 around 4k each. may ganitong post din sa kabilang thread nabasa ko. mas good deal yung sa kanya ksi may 1050ti na at maganda ang PSU but price is still within the range.

medyo natawa lng ako sa mga comments dun ksi daw bat ang mura eh i7 nga daw yun. baka daw may hidden issues, akala ata nila apakalakas ng i7 7th gen. eh mas mahina pa nga yan compare sa ryzen 4350g at i3 10th gen.

Last edited: