Not open for further replies.

Jmrie_

in memoriam 1995-2021
Solutions
Reaction
Badass!
spooky._.tales-20181007-0001.jpg

Attachments

It may look cool, pero madami rin yung mga taong pinatay nang mga sicario ni Pablo. Although he reign supreme fighting the capilitalist pigs, he brought curse to his lineage. I wouldn't consider Pablo a robinhood of his time, but a crazy man with great power bestowed upon his mortal hands.

Oh... he looks like an innocent man... even though i do not know him! Hahah... he has time to take pictures with his child in front of a white house ha,! my gash, swerte naman niya... lol

wow si pablo escobar...the biggest and richest drug cartel... idol yan not being a drug cartel but as a robinhood in his country

It may look cool, pero madami rin yung mga taong pinatay nang mga sicario ni Pablo. Although he reign supreme fighting the capilitalist pigs, he brought curse to his lineage. I wouldn't consider Pablo a robinhood of his time, but a crazy man with great power bestowed upon his mortal hands.
My dahilan why he do this kind of stuff but he's a good father

Oh... he looks like an innocent man... even though i do not know him! Hahah... he has time to take pictures with his child in front of a white house ha,! my gash, swerte naman niya... lol
Hahaha pangarap mo rin ba mag pa pic dun?

Status
Not open for further replies.