What's new

Help Hdd with 1 bad sector

i-chi-go

Forum Veteran
Hi, just want to ask if ok lang ba gamitin hdd as storage ng mga resources kahit may bad sector?

feeling ko kase may file part na nacocorrupt eh

It's generally not recommended to use a hard drive with bad sectors as storage for important files or resources because the bad sectors can cause data corruption and loss. Bad sectors are areas on the hard drive where data cannot be written or read correctly, and over time, they may increase in number and affect more parts of the hard drive.

If you really need to use the hard drive with bad sectors, it's important to back up your important files regularly and monitor the health of the hard drive using diagnostic tools. You may also try using disk repair utilities to try and fix the bad sectors, but there's no guarantee that this will work. Ultimately, it's best to replace the hard drive as soon as possible to avoid the risk of further data loss.

tama si phc bot, wag ka mag store ng important o mahalagang documents, videos, music, photos atbp. sa hdd na bad sector.

kung pang store lang ng mga downloaded movies or mga music for general entertainment ok lang to use bad sector hdd

Last edited:
bad sector is parang cancer ng tao yan

pag may sirang cells mag spread ang sirang cells sa ibang buhay na cells ang cause weak na ang isang tao (sorry kung mali ang explain ko dito sa cancer)

yan sa hdd na may bad sector kaya kung pang movie marathon lang yan ok yan pero important files lagay mo dyan good luck nalang

as long as hindi important ang files its ok, I'm literally using SSD with 35 bad sectors right now and its my bootable drive.. hahaha.. atay ko nlng dumating order kong SSD para ma palitan na to.

------------------------------------------------------
6041617EhCXR.png

Attachments