What's new

Referral Guide to Big Savings this Lazada 9.9 Mega Brand Sale + Secret Vouchers

zgoloj

Leecher
Reaction
Step 1. Get FREE Shipping and Cashback vouchers!
*NO CAP Free Shipping Vouchers are generated every hour but will ran out immediately so be quick!

GET - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
GET - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Step 2. Get Club Membership Vouchers
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - Join and get 10% OFF Minimum Spend of 249 + LazBeauty Cashback and Free Shipping will be applied automatically on beauty products.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - Join and Get 20% OFF, Minimum Spend of 249 for Mother & Baby Deals Will be applied to Mother and Baby products.

Secret Discount Vouchers For September
*My Personal voucher will be fully redeemed for sure by 12MN since I shared this in FB already.
**Apply the voucher code during checkout. There should be a box just below payment method where you can enter the voucher code.
*** These Voucher Codes can be stacked with Free Shipping, Cashback Voucher, Store Vouchers and Club Membership Vouchers.

My Personal Voucher (capped at 250 pesos)
15% OFF, Min Spend ₱499,
𝗩𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗱𝗲: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
*Valid from Sept 9 - 13

10% OFF, Min Spend ₱300
𝗩𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗱𝗲: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
*Valid from Sept 1 - 31

15% OFF, Min Spend ₱750
*Valid from Sept 9 - 13

Last edited:
Additional Daily Voucher!

Everyday, you have 40% OFF discount applicable on all items! That’s P100 OFF EVERYDAY, collectible and redeemable only every 12NN-2PM! 💸

Collect and redeem here - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ( will appear by 12NN - 2PM only!)

376385764_1481388099288772_3675447970690425463_n.jpg

40% discount applied automatically to my order this afternoon :love:

Attachments

Last edited:
Back