What's new

Help Google Photos & Gallery

jccarrera

Eternal Poster
Established
Please help, pag nagdelete ako sa gallery na dedelete din sa google photos, anyone mga master na malalakas dyan patulong naman

Solution
Hello! I can help you with that. By default, Google Photos is synced with your device's gallery, so when you delete a photo from your gallery, it will also be removed from Google Photos. However, there are a few things you can try to prevent this from happening:

1. Disable sync: You can turn off the sync between Google Photos and your gallery. To do this, open Google Photos, tap on your profile picture at the top-right corner, go to "Photos settings" or "Library settings," and then disable the option for "Sync photos & videos."

2. Use "Archive" instead of deleting: Instead of deleting photos directly from your gallery, you can use the "Archive" feature in Google Photos. Archiving a photo will remove it from the main view, but it will...
Hello! I can help you with that. By default, Google Photos is synced with your device's gallery, so when you delete a photo from your gallery, it will also be removed from Google Photos. However, there are a few things you can try to prevent this from happening:

1. Disable sync: You can turn off the sync between Google Photos and your gallery. To do this, open Google Photos, tap on your profile picture at the top-right corner, go to "Photos settings" or "Library settings," and then disable the option for "Sync photos & videos."

2. Use "Archive" instead of deleting: Instead of deleting photos directly from your gallery, you can use the "Archive" feature in Google Photos. Archiving a photo will remove it from the main view, but it will still be available in the "Archive" folder, and it won't be deleted from your gallery.

3. Manually backup photos: If you want to delete a photo from your gallery but keep it in Google Photos, you can manually upload the photo to Google Photos before deleting it. This way, a copy will be saved in Google Photos, even if you delete it from your gallery.

Remember that these solutions may vary depending on your device and the version of the Google Photos app you're using. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Solution