What's new

Closed God's Existence

Status
Not open for further replies.
//The absurdity of my assumption of God's existence is (at least/most) equal to the absurdity of your assumption of God's non-existence.//

That's why there is no reason to believe in God. We as an atheist are not convince that God exist because of lack of evidence and the absurdity of Omnipotent, Omniscient and omnibenevolent God.

I don't agree on the part that there is no reason to believe in God. I don't want to elaborate due to your one-sided view. Even if I assume what you say is true, what offers me with that assumption is meaninglessness and nihilism, which is not good and quite dangerous to become one's world view. If I assume there is God, it then make more sense there is meaning in life's existence with a good foundation to face life's injustices and sufferings. I hate (and not interested anymore) to convince anyone to believe in God's existence because through proper observation one can definitely see the evidence of God's existence. Deny or don't believe at all, there's quite a price to pay, anyway. Nietzsche believed it too. I have some views I agree with atheists who questioned the fundamentalist aspect of religious God, but it's absurd and appalling to throw all the credibility of God's existence just because one or more religious ridiculous claims have been laid out. If I think deeply enough, your absolute claim of God's non-existence showed you're just simply a mouthpiece of radical atheists who just want to sound cool and smart but nowhere near wise.

My ABSOLUTE CLAIM of God's non-existence? What?

You should know what You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. means

"lack of belief or a strong disbelief in the existence of a god or any gods"

And first of all. I don't have claim that God doesn't exist(i said there's no reason to believe in God because of lack of evidence). I'm just not convince that your specific God exist because of lack of evidence and absurdity of omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenevolent God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back