What's new

Help GMail address without phone number is now disabled?

Muzak22

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hello PHC, I just noticed that I couldn't create a new Google account without providing a cellphone number. I hope there is a new update to create a new/fresh google account without providing phone number.

Solution
Hello,

Thank you for bringing up this issue. It seems that Google has updated its policies on creating new accounts, and now requires a phone number to be provided during the account creation process. However, there are still some ways to create a Google account without providing a phone number.

First, you can try using a temporary or disposable phone number service, such as TextNow or Google Voice, to create a phone number that you can use for account verification. These services provide you with a phone number that you can use for a short period of time, and then dispose of once the verification is complete.

Another option is to use a virtual private network (VPN) to change your IP address and location, and then try creating a new...
Hello,

Thank you for bringing up this issue. It seems that Google has updated its policies on creating new accounts, and now requires a phone number to be provided during the account creation process. However, there are still some ways to create a Google account without providing a phone number.

First, you can try using a temporary or disposable phone number service, such as TextNow or Google Voice, to create a phone number that you can use for account verification. These services provide you with a phone number that you can use for a short period of time, and then dispose of once the verification is complete.

Another option is to use a virtual private network (VPN) to change your IP address and location, and then try creating a new account from a different location. This may help you bypass the phone number requirement, although it's not guaranteed to work.

Lastly, you can try contacting Google's support team to see if they can offer any assistance with creating an account without providing a phone number. They may be able to provide you with alternative verification methods, or offer more information on why the phone number requirement is now in place.

I hope this information helps, and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Solution
111.JPG

Attachments

kakagawa kulang kahapon ng extra gmail di nmn nanghingi ng phone #
1682486648424.png

Kanina ko lang napansin to, nagmessage kase saken Tropa ko na nalog-out daw ung YTPrem na bigay ko, tapos sinubukan ko gumawa ng fresh ayan na nga npansin ko for both cellphone and desktop di ako mka create ng wala CP#

check ko nga baka sa v333p33n ng company kaya di ako mka create ng walang #

Attachments

Back