What's new

Referral Getgrass SOLANA - Launching Soon, Guide and Earn Potential $100+ Money by Sharing your Idle Bandwidth

tamniche

Addict
Established
Reaction

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

In today's fast-paced and competitive world, finding ways to increase your income while reducing your efforts is becoming increasingly popular. Wynd Network Team who created Grass, a browser extension, you can monetize your idle internet connection and transform it into a grass points in which you can convert to a fiat, other cryptocurrency, etc.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Now, I do heard from the Official #forbidden# Server, Twitter, Other Articles and Google Search Results that the GRASS blockchain would be SOLANA. But it's just a rumor, better to wait for official announcements. Now back to the topic, with a ton of features and opportunities, it can be overwhelming to understand how they all work. That's why I, Jieun, created this comprehensive quick guide to help you get started using Grass.

Installing Grass and Touching Grass​

The first step in maximizing your grass points with Grass is to install the Google Chrome browser extension. It's available for Google Chrome of course, as well as Microsoft Edge that allows extensions from other stores and lastly, browsers built in Chromium-based browsers (you can try also other browsers if its supported, I haven't tested it).

• Go to the official You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and sign-up using my referral code to get you whitelisted and start earning right away as soon as possible

• You need a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to register and be part of the early program! by doing so, I am providing my referral code to get you in the grass platform

• After registering, download the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and login

• After logging in, it should be like this and you can access your dashboard

Understanding your Grass Points! Your Rewards for Sharing your Idle Bandwidth​

Grass Points are the currency of it's compensation model for the users contributing their bandwidth including me. When using the Grass extension, you generate Grass Points! The algorithm might be every 1 minute or 2 minutes? (it's fast...) anyway, you earn grass points fast but for the conversion and token reveal, it depends! for maximizing grass points, it can be browsing, watching, scrolling or anything, just keep the browser running in the background if you want to earn at its maximum rate.

1.png

These points can then be used to redeem when it hits the official phase and token listing, let's wait for further announcements and updates. And if possible it could be directly fiat, gift-cards, paypal etc.

To maximize your Grass Points, follow these tips!

• Keep the Grass browser extension active in your preferred browser when you're online
  • Increase your usage time to earn more Grass Points
  • Recommended Network Quality is 85%? (I looked into the official #forbidden# server, and I have found one user (9867) who has a 100% Network Quality)

1 (1).png

• My grass points earnings proof (before 808 and after, in just one day it's 1900+)

1 (2).png

1 (3).png

• Referrals! share your referral code to your friends, family, on social media, etc.

Multiple Devices Guidelines​

News and Updates from the Grass Blog​

The Improved Grass Points System and Payouts​

To better prepare for payouts when the Grass network goes live, an epoch system is being put in place. The epoch system will track user progress and calculate payouts based on the number of active nodes on the network. The more active nodes there are, the sooner the payouts will be distributed.

The Grass team is also introducing a new reward system for new referrals. Users will receive 10 points for every new referral that joins the network. This provides an additional incentive for users to continue referring new members and helps to grow the network.

The Upcoming Android Launch​

This expansion will provide grass users with extra earning opportunities, as you can earn grass points by sharing your idle bandwidth connection on Android devices. As for the IOS version, there is an announcement too but for now it says "stay tuned" that means it is still in development but I do hope it will be released soon for IOS users to not stay behind.

Key-points

• The Android launch scheduled for release date is yet to be announced
  • By being a part of the Grass community, you will automatically have access to the Android beta program along with your registered email account, which allows you to get in early in the app, test and provide feedback
  • To prepare for the Beta Android launch program, ensure your device meets the minimum system requirements for the Grass Mobile (yet to be announced, but i do hope it's specifications is friendly), and keep your Android OS updated!

Wynd Network Team, who is behind the Grass Platform Raises $3.5 Million in Seed Round​

As part of their commitment to providing unparalleled passive income opportunities, Grass recently raised You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. This accomplishment by the Wynd Network does not only underlines the confidence in their platform "Grass" but also it signifies a bolstering amount of resources to further enhance or increase the users earnings and benefits through the Grass browser extension.

For more information and you want to see frequently asked questions, refer here!

With its innovative browser extension-based model, Grass provides a revolutionary approach to generating passive income.​

Attachments

Last edited: