What's new

Closed General Thread for Anime Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596271244214.png

Hmm... I've collected some quotes for a while now. Simulan na natin yung Quote Brigade! ^_^

Please like for more quotes!

Update:
A huge round of applause to death_is_bliss for continuing to post quotes on this thread!

Attachments

Last edited:
“Not all shooting stars burned up in the atmosphere. Some of them withstood the fires and made their way to earth.”
― Reki Kawahara

“Long ago, in a big castle floating in the clouds, a boy who dreamed of being a warrior and a girl who loved to cook met and fell in love. Those two are gone, but after a long, long journey, their hearts met again.”
― Kawahara, Reki

“I couldn't help but remember a similar moment, another view of infinite sunset as I sat side by side with Asuna, watching the end of Aincrad. Her voice echoed in my ears: We'll always be together.”
― Kawahara, Reki

“Even if I die you keep living okay? Live to see the end of this world, and to see why it was born. Live to see why a weak girl like me ended up here... and the reason why you and I met.”
― Lachi

“You trust people way too easily. Not everyone is nice or amazing. You’re gonna regret it someday!” --zora

"They say lying is the first step to becoming a thief. but i guess it was other way around for you" --zora

“I yearn for true gender equality. I have no patience for one who talks about female privilege when it suits them, and then complains about someone “not being a man” when it’s convenient.” – Kazuma Satou

“Life really is a mysterious thing. Each and every life spins its own, totally separate tale. Yet they become intricately entwined in each other. And no one knows how they will end up.” – Decim

may suggestion po ako pwede ganito format Anime + Quote/Character + Episode + Episode Time (nakita ko sa group)

Status
Not open for further replies.