What's new

Closed General Thread for Anime Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596271244214.png

Hmm... I've collected some quotes for a while now. Simulan na natin yung Quote Brigade! ^_^

Please like for more quotes!

Update:
A huge round of applause to death_is_bliss for continuing to post quotes on this thread!

Attachments

Last edited:
At times, I feel as though the whole world is gray, as though time is standing still. But time never stops. It moves forward endlessly, as surely as bodies buried in the ground will one day become white bones. Listen, it’s always you who stops time. If you stop in fear of the future – you gain nothing, and nothing begins. You spend your life as though already dead. Whether you wish it to or not – time never stops. That’s why there is nothing more interesting than this world. Don’t be too negative. You haven’t become ashes just yet. You have your flesh and blood, and your bones are supporting you. – Sakurako Kujo (Beautiful Bones: Sakurako’s Investigation)

If you want to be strong, smile! He who can smile, even when he’s so sad that he wants to die, when it’s so painful that he wants to give it all up and run away, is the one who becomes strong. (Rokka no Yuusha)

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Even though each step is small, you never know if you’ll end up achieving your major goal. – Ensei Rou (The Story of Saiunkoku)

“Whether here or in the real world, you can cry when it hurts. There’s no rule that you can’t show feelings just because it’s a game.”
– Kirito

“Life isn’t just doing things for yourself. It’s possible to live in such a way that other people’s happiness, makes you happy too.”
– Asuna Yuuki

“Everyone smiles, when they are with you. Please… from now on, go and help people in my place. Share your happiness with them.”
– Yui

“I too, was looking for something. Something real in this world. For me, it was the warmth of your hand.”
– Lisbeth

“Even if I die, you keep living okay? Live to see the end of this world, and to see why it was born. Live to see why a weak girl like me ended up here. And the reason you and I met.”
– Sachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. arrietty
Back