What's new

Closed General Thread for Anime Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596271244214.png

Hmm... I've collected some quotes for a while now. Simulan na natin yung Quote Brigade! ^_^

Please like for more quotes!

Update:
A huge round of applause to death_is_bliss for continuing to post quotes on this thread!

Attachments

Last edited:
"Admiration is admiration. It's the same as viewing flowers from afar. When you get too close - it becomes like Icarus, who lost his wings and plunged into the earth after flying too close to the Sun. Disaster befalls oneself. "
— Detective Conan

"It is far more difficult to capture an enemy than to kill them. Capturing a soldier involves three times the effort and three times the danger. If you wish to save the life of an enemy soldier, remember that you'll lose three of your own in the process."
— Baldr

"What a terrible story. But appropriate for our world. Sometimes I feel like I'm walking over a giant pile of shit. Morality and justice don't really suit me. Words like that and what comes out of asses are surprisingly similar."
— Revy

"When you say you "can't hear the sound", doesn't it really mean you "aren't restrained by the sound"? Rather than the sound you hear with your ears, an image inside you is boiling up from the depths of yourself and taking over without you even knowing. The sound inside, the landscape in your heart, your wishes, a sound loaded with your thoughts; didn't you feel it, even for a moment? "Not being able to hear the sound." That is a gift."
— Hiroko Seto

"You are right. I have not yet introduced myself. I am Captain of the Seventh Division Komamura Sajin. And though it shames me, I am just as you say -- A meager worm of a man."
— Komamura Sajin

"At night the moon shines with daylight. Our dreams are an ocean… each wave is the dream of an individual. The tide is controlled by the pull of the moon… it illuminates our dreams. If you open the moon, you will discover the path to dreams. When one finds death, they are submerged in the ocean of dreams. At the end of life’s path is a door that leads us to this ocean. Our dreams transcend the self to reach this sea… connecting us all within its lunar tide."
— Gen Fudou

Status
Not open for further replies.