What's new

Closed General Thread for Anime Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596271244214.png

Hmm... I've collected some quotes for a while now. Simulan na natin yung Quote Brigade! ^_^

Please like for more quotes!

Update:
A huge round of applause to death_is_bliss for continuing to post quotes on this thread!

Attachments

Last edited:
"Right now, I'm afraid of losing you. Although my life hasn't been very fortunate until now, I'm glad if I caught your eye because of that misfortune. Because of that, I was able to fall for you. So we'll definitely do something, but I want to wait just a bit. So, right now, the last thing I can offer you... Is this starry sky."
— Senjougahara Hitagi

"In a real fight, there is no next time. You can't choose your opponent's strength. Losing would mean death. If a duty-bound person dies, a hundred more innocent people would die. We exorcists cannot die easily, and that is a responsibility."
— Tsuchimiya Kagura

"[To Kyo Sohma]If you think of someone's good qualities as the umeboshi in an onigiri, it's as if their qualities are stuck to their back! People around the world are like onigiri. Everyone has an umeboshi with a different shape and color and flavor. But because it's stuck on their back, they might not be able to see their umeboshi. "There's nothing special about me. I'm just white rice." [in her head] That's not true. There is an umeboshi -- on your back. [aloud] Maybe the reason people get jealous of each other, is because they can see so clearly the umeboshi on other people's backs. I can see them, too. I can see them perfectly. There's an amazing umeboshi on your back, Kyo-kun."
— Honda Tohru

"God spares no salvation to those who would beg for it. Nor is he merciful to those who would beseech his benevolence. These petty requests are no invocation to god. They are your death."
— Alucard

Status
Not open for further replies.