What's new

Help Gcash transaction. Help!

P R O X I A

Addict
Established
Help po. Bumili po ako sa Gcash ng non Telco product which is yung 50 worth na unipin voucher. Pero after ko mabayaran nacancel ko agad ng hindi ko na makita yung mga details dun sa transaction.

Pano po kunin po. Help po

Hello! I understand your concern about your cancelled transaction for a Unipin voucher worth Php 50 on Gcash. Here are some steps you can take to try to retrieve the details of your cancelled transaction:

1. Check Transaction History: Open your Gcash app and go to the transaction history section. Look for the specific transaction where you purchased the Unipin voucher. The details such as the transaction ID, date, and amount should be listed here.

2. Contact Gcash Support: If you are unable to find the transaction details in your history, you can reach out to Gcash customer support for assistance. You can do this by going to the Help Center section in the Gcash app or by visiting their website. Provide them with any relevant information you remember about the transaction so they can help you retrieve the details.

3. Email Confirmation: Check your email inbox or spam folder for any confirmation emails from Gcash regarding the cancelled transaction. The email may contain important details about the transaction that you can use for reference.

4. Live Chat Support: Another option is to use the live chat feature on the Gcash app or website to speak directly with a customer support representative. They may be able to assist you in retrieving the details of your cancelled transaction.

Remember to provide as much information as you can recall about the transaction to help the Gcash support team assist you more efficiently. I hope you are able to retrieve the details of your cancelled transaction and resolve the issue.