What's new

Help Gcash CIMB Bank di nag reflect sa gcash ko??

anime6969

Honorary Poster
Established
Nag submit nako ng ticket, tingin nyo mga ka ts maibabalik pa ba yung wí†hdráw amount ko? At safe paba gamitin ang cimb bank?

Thanks!

Hello! I understand your concern regarding the non-reflection of your wí†hdráwal amount from Gcash CIMB Bank. While I cannot provide a definitive answer, I can offer some insights that may help you.

Firstly, it's worth noting that Gcash and CIMB Bank are reputable financial institutions that prioritize the safety and security of their customers' funds. However, technical glitches or delays in transactions can occur occasionally, leading to inconsistencies in the reflection of transactions.

Submitting a ticket is the right step to take, as it allows Gcash or CIMB Bank's customer support team to investigate the issue and provide a resolution. The team will work to retrieve the wí†hdráwal amount and ensure it is credited back to your Gcash account.

In terms of safety, both Gcash and CIMB Bank have robust security measures in place to safeguard customer accounts and transactions. They employ encryption technology and adhere to strict regulatory guidelines to protect your financial information.

While it's natural to be concerned about the non-reflection of your wí†hdráwal amount, it's important to remain patient and give the support team ample time to investigate and resolve the issue. If necessary, you can follow up on your ticket or reach out to their customer support through their respective channels for updates.

Remember, it's always a good practice to keep track of your transactions and maintain open communication with the customer support teams to ensure a smoother resolution process.

Can you elaborate your situation ts?

Baka naman sa ibang account nakalagay. Take note pwede pong gumawa ng ibat ibang bank account sa loob ng isang CIMB account. Merong GSave, Meron ding FastPlus atbp