What's new

Closed Gaano po ka totoo Ang Alien?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that that we are a very, very, very tiny grain of sand in this universe... so it's very presumptuous to think that we are the only ones... out of the billions and billions of planets in different galaxies and different universes, I'm sure somewhere, there are also other thinking entities :alien:

giphy.gif

Attachments

It seems to me that that we are a very, very, very tiny grain of sand in this universe... so it's very presumptuous to think that we are the only ones... out of the billions and billions of planets in different galaxies and different universes, I'm sure somewhere, there are also other thinking entities :alien:
True napakalaki sobra possible din ang parallel world

If the universe is really infinite, then all possibilities are possible, right? Baka nga merong exact copy of yourself somewhere in space or even your favorite anime character, eh. Kaso hindi pa napapatunayan.

Exacto!

Totoo xempre. Imposibleng earth lang ang planetang may buhay sa buong universe. Mas totoo ang aliens kesa god.

Tanong ko lang mga paps
#Respect
paano ka naman makakahanap ng matinong sagot aber kung wala pang nilalang sa phc ang talagang nakakita ng totoong alien(not a foreigner) o naka explore na ng kalawakan ni hindi pa nga sila naka tungtong ng tunay na moon

for sure hindi ka sure na sure kundi feeling mo lang yup kung iisipin mo meron nga talaga feeling lang at takot sila cause we look like the image of God

Status
Not open for further replies.