What's new

Free Unlock Codes for WM66A, Huawei Pocket Wifi, & ZTE Devices (12 digits unlock code only)

robbmanstah Opo naopen ko na po yun. Pero san ko na po lalagay yung unlock code after nun?

sir first lagyan nyo po ng ibang network yang pocket wifi nyo, kung naka lock sa globe yan, lagyan nyo ng sun or smart na sim. then switch on nyo ang pocket wifi at mag la log in yan automatic, hihingi pa rin yan ng username at password, after mo log in, lagay mo doon ang code.

sir first lagyan nyo po ng ibang network yang pocket wifi nyo, kung naka lock sa globe yan, lagyan nyo ng sun or smart na sim. then switch on nyo ang pocket wifi at mag la log in yan automatic, hihingi pa rin yan ng username at password, after mo log in, lagay mo doon ang code.

Linagay ko po tnt sim ko kaso ganun pa rin. Wala naman lalagyan ng code. Nakaregister pa naman ng sample yung tnt ko. Hmm

Linagay ko po tnt sim ko kaso ganun pa rin. Wala naman lalagyan ng code. Nakaregister pa naman ng sample yung tnt ko. Hmm

heto try mo,

In Order to unlock Huawei E5330 you need to follow the below steps carefully.

· Insert Any invalid (Different operator then your current provider) SIM Card into WI-FI Router and Star it.

· Connect the hotspot created by your router.

· Open You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

· Navigate to ADVANCE SETTINGS >> SIM SETTINGS >> UNLOCK DEVICE

· Now you can see the box which is asking to enter the unlock code, Enter The UNLOCK CODE (NEW ALGO) which you have generated in STEP 2.

· Click on APPLY. That’s It Your modem is unlocked successfully.

Note : Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your HUAWEI E5330 , otherwise it will be locked permanently.

heto try mo,

In Order to unlock Huawei E5330 you need to follow the below steps carefully.

· Insert Any invalid (Different operator then your current provider) SIM Card into WI-FI Router and Star it.

· Connect the hotspot created by your router.

· Open You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

· Navigate to ADVANCE SETTINGS >> SIM SETTINGS >> UNLOCK DEVICE

· Now you can see the box which is asking to enter the unlock code, Enter The UNLOCK CODE (NEW ALGO) which you have generated in STEP 2.

· Click on APPLY. That’s It Your modem is unlocked successfully.

Note : Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your HUAWEI E5330 , otherwise it will be locked permanently.

Thanks po. Try ko po ito :)

robbmanstah san po makikita yung ADVANCE SETTINGS?

boss, tanong lang po. sure na kaya nya po ung pang Huawei E5573. kasi tinry ko dati ung pang unlock hanggang sa isang try nlng matira maglolock na permanent ung pocket wifi ko. tanong ko lng kung sa isang try na gagawin mo sure naba na maaunlock? salamat po.

boss, tanong lang po. sure na kaya nya po ung pang Huawei E5573. kasi tinry ko dati ung pang unlock hanggang sa isang try nlng matira maglolock na permanent ung pocket wifi ko. tanong ko lng kung sa isang try na gagawin mo sure naba na maaunlock? salamat po.

Sir, para safe, pag iisa na lang na code, ipa open nyo sa mga Mobile shops kasi pag nag lock na yan, hindi na ma oopen yan for now.

Hi there!
Post your device model no. and IMEI, here, and i'll give you the codes you need to unlock your devices. I can only entertain longcheer wm66a and huawei mobile broadband modems only. Other than that, sorry. But maybe in the near future, i may start accepting other devices, too... ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE as of 3/26/2016:
Now unlocking for free for ZTE modems and dongles that requiring 12 digits unlock codes only.

UPDATE as of 3/31/2016:
Uploaded DCCrap and Huawei Modem Unlocker for users with older devices.

UPDATE as of 3/31/2016:
Unlocking of ZTE devices requiring 12 digits unlock code is temporarily postpone until further notice.

UPDATE as of 4/3/2016:
Unlocking of ZTE devices requiring 12 digits unlock code will now continue today.

UPDATE as 5/6/2016:
Huawei E5573 is now supported but i'll be needing the 2 patterns required to generate your unlock code. And please format your post like this when asking for your device unlock code:

Model:
Pattern 1:
Pattern 2:

F.Y.I. Pattern 1 is different from Pattern 2 so don't mixed it up or else the unlock code that i'll be generating for your device will be incorrect and won't work.

For procedures, how to get pattern 1 and pattern 2 of your device please PM me. Thanks! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devices that currently not supported:
-Samsung phones
-Huawei phones
-ZTE MF65
-ZTE MF65M
-ZTE MF65+
-ZTE MF910L
-Evoluzn Devices
-Alcatel Devices
-Longcheer WM66
-Longcheer WM66E
-Longcheer WM66H

type mo kung ano po ang nilagay nyo na username and password sa pocket wifi mo, ang default yata is admin, admin din ang password.

sir sorry wala po akong pang open ng MF65M, still waiting lang din ako dito. Antay antay na lang muna tayo.
hahahah oo nga update2 dn aq

Back