What's new

Free Unlock Codes for WM66A, Huawei Pocket Wifi, & ZTE Devices (12 digits unlock code only)

Hi there!
Post your device model no. and IMEI, here, and i'll give you the codes you need to unlock your devices. I can only entertain longcheer wm66a and huawei mobile broadband modems only. Other than that, sorry. But maybe in the near future, i may start accepting other devices, too... ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE as of 3/26/2016:
Now unlocking for free for ZTE modems and dongles that requiring 12 digits unlock codes only.

UPDATE as of 3/31/2016:
Uploaded DCCrap and Huawei Modem Unlocker for users with older devices.

UPDATE as of 3/31/2016:
Unlocking of ZTE devices requiring 12 digits unlock code is temporarily postpone until further notice.

UPDATE as of 4/3/2016:
Unlocking of ZTE devices requiring 12 digits unlock code will now continue today.

UPDATE as 5/6/2016:
Huawei E5573 is now supported but i'll be needing the 2 patterns required to generate your unlock code. And please format your post like this when asking for your device unlock code:

Model:
Pattern 1:
Pattern 2:

F.Y.I. Pattern 1 is different from Pattern 2 so don't mixed it up or else the unlock code that i'll be generating for your device will be incorrect and won't work.

For procedures, how to get pattern 1 and pattern 2 of your device please PM me. Thanks! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devices that currently not supported:
-Samsung phones
-Huawei phones
-ZTE MF65
-ZTE MF65M
-ZTE MF65+
-ZTE MF910L
-Evoluzn Devices
-Alcatel Devices
-Longcheer WM66
-Longcheer WM66E
-Longcheer WM66H