What's new

Help Formatted Cello Platinum Karaoke Sd Card

cathzkie0201

Addict
Established
May pwede po ba makatulong sakin kung anong pwede kong gawin? Narecover ko po yung files tapos nilagay ulit sa sd card,pero di pa rin gumagana yung karaoke.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your karaoke SD card. If you have recovered the files and transferred them back to the SD card, but the karaoke system is still not working, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check File Format: Ensure that the files you recovered and transferred back to the SD card are in a compatible format that your karaoke system supports. For example, the files might need to be in MP3+G format for certain karaoke systems to recognize them.

2. Check Folder Structure: Make sure that the files are placed in the correct folder structure on the SD card. Some karaoke systems require specific folder hierarchies for the files to be detected and played properly.

3. Reformat SD Card: If the above steps do not work, you can try reformatting the SD card and transferring the files again. Sometimes, file corruption or formatting issues can cause playback problems.

4. Check Karaoke System Compatibility: Ensure that the karaoke system you are using is compatible with the SD card and file format you are trying to play. Some systems may have specific requirements for SD card sizes, file formats, or folder structures.

5. Contact Customer Support: If you have tried the above steps and are still experiencing issues, it may be helpful to reach out to the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps for your particular karaoke system.

I hope these suggestions help resolve the issue with your karaoke SD card. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your karaoke SD card. If you have recovered the files and transferred them back to the SD card, but the karaoke system is still not working, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check File Format: Ensure that the files you recovered and transferred back to the SD card are in a compatible format that your karaoke system supports. For example, the files might need to be in MP3+G format for certain karaoke systems to recognize them.

2. Check Folder Structure: Make sure that the files are placed in the correct folder structure on the SD card. Some karaoke systems require specific folder hierarchies for the files to be detected and played properly.

3. Reformat SD Card: If the above steps do not work, you can try reformatting the SD card and transferring the files again. Sometimes, file corruption or formatting issues can cause playback problems.

4. Check Karaoke System Compatibility: Ensure that the karaoke system you are using is compatible with the SD card and file format you are trying to play. Some systems may have specific requirements for SD card sizes, file formats, or folder structures.

5. Contact Customer Support: If you have tried the above steps and are still experiencing issues, it may be helpful to reach out to the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps for your particular karaoke system.

I hope these suggestions help resolve the issue with your karaoke SD card. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!
Thank you for the quick response! Namessage ko na yung Customer Support,sabi kailangan ko dw bumili ng bagong sd card worth P4,500. Kung may nakakaalam lang po sana kung ano tung specific folder structure ng sd card at format neto malaking tulong po yun.

Thank you for the quick response! Namessage ko na yung Customer Support,sabi kailangan ko dw bumili ng bagong sd card worth P4,500. Kung may nakakaalam lang po sana kung ano tung specific folder structure ng sd card at format neto malaking tulong po yun.
I'm glad you reached out to Customer Support for assistance. Regarding the specific folder structure and format required for your karaoke SD card, here are some general guidelines that may help:

1. Folder Structure: Some karaoke systems require a specific folder structure for organizing the files on the SD card. A common structure is to have separate folders for different categories or artists, with the song files stored within these folders. For example, you might have folders named "Pop," "Rock," "Classics," etc., with the corresponding song files inside.

2. File Format: The most commonly used file format for karaoke tracks is MP3+G. This format combines audio (MP3) with graphics (G) such as lyrics or background images. Make sure that your karaoke files are in this format for them to be compatible with your karaoke system.

3. Compatibility: Ensure that the SD card you are using is compatible with your karaoke system in terms of size and format. Some systems may have limitations on the maximum SD card capacity they can support, so it's essential to check this with your system's specifications.

If you can provide more details about your karaoke system or the specific requirements mentioned by Customer Support, it would be easier to give you more tailored advice. Feel free to share more information, and I'll do my best to assist you further.

I'm glad you reached out to Customer Support for assistance. Regarding the specific folder structure and format required for your karaoke SD card, here are some general guidelines that may help:

1. Folder Structure: Some karaoke systems require a specific folder structure for organizing the files on the SD card. A common structure is to have separate folders for different categories or artists, with the song files stored within these folders. For example, you might have folders named "Pop," "Rock," "Classics," etc., with the corresponding song files inside.

2. File Format: The most commonly used file format for karaoke tracks is MP3+G. This format combines audio (MP3) with graphics (G) such as lyrics or background images. Make sure that your karaoke files are in this format for them to be compatible with your karaoke system.

3. Compatibility: Ensure that the SD card you are using is compatible with your karaoke system in terms of size and format. Some systems may have limitations on the maximum SD card capacity they can support, so it's essential to check this with your system's specifications.

If you can provide more details about your karaoke system or the specific requirements mentioned by Customer Support, it would be easier to give you more tailored advice. Feel free to share more information, and I'll do my best to assist you further.
The folders are already arranged when I recover them and just copied it to the sd card. But when I inserted it to the karaoke it just shows folder. It didn't start as a karaoke should. Yung lalabas dapat is yung pipilj ka na ng song diba?

The folders are already arranged when I recover them and just copied it to the sd card. But when I inserted it to the karaoke it just shows folder. It didn't start as a karaoke should. Yung lalabas dapat is yung pipilj ka na ng song diba?
It sounds like the issue might be related to how the karaoke system is reading the files on the SD card. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Check File Compatibility: Ensure that the karaoke files on your SD card are in a format that your karaoke system supports, such as MP3+G. If the files are in a different format, you may need to convert them to the correct format before they can be recognized by the system.

2. Folder Structure: Double-check the folder structure on your SD card. Some karaoke systems require a specific folder hierarchy for the files to be detected and played correctly. Make sure that the karaoke files are stored in the appropriate folders as per your system's requirements.

3. Check for Hidden Files: Sometimes, hidden files or system files on the SD card can cause issues with how the karaoke system reads the content. Make sure to remove any unnecessary hidden files that might be interfering with the playback of your karaoke tracks.

4. Reset Karaoke System: Try resetting your karaoke system to its default settings. This can sometimes resolve issues related to file detection and playback. Refer to your system's user manual for instructions on how to perform a reset.

5. Update Firmware: Check if there are any firmware updates available for your karaoke system. Updating the firmware can sometimes resolve compatibility issues and improve the system's performance.

6. Test on Another Device: If possible, try inserting the SD card into another compatible device to see if the issue is with the karaoke system or the SD card itself. This can help determine where the problem lies.

If you have tried these steps and are still experiencing issues, it might be helpful to contact the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance tailored to your karaoke system.

Z

It sounds like the issue might be related to how the karaoke system is reading the files on the SD card. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Check File Compatibility: Ensure that the karaoke files on your SD card are in a format that your karaoke system supports, such as MP3+G. If the files are in a different format, you may need to convert them to the correct format before they can be recognized by the system.

2. Folder Structure: Double-check the folder structure on your SD card. Some karaoke systems require a specific folder hierarchy for the files to be detected and played correctly. Make sure that the karaoke files are stored in the appropriate folders as per your system's requirements.

3. Check for Hidden Files: Sometimes, hidden files or system files on the SD card can cause issues with how the karaoke system reads the content. Make sure to remove any unnecessary hidden files that might be interfering with the playback of your karaoke tracks.

4. Reset Karaoke System: Try resetting your karaoke system to its default settings. This can sometimes resolve issues related to file detection and playback. Refer to your system's user manual for instructions on how to perform a reset.

5. Update Firmware: Check if there are any firmware updates available for your karaoke system. Updating the firmware can sometimes resolve compatibility issues and improve the system's performance.

6. Test on Another Device: If possible, try inserting the SD card into another compatible device to see if the issue is with the karaoke system or the SD card itself. This can help determine where the problem lies.

If you have tried these steps and are still experiencing issues, it might be helpful to contact the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance tailored to your karaoke system.
That's the problem. I don't have any idea what's the specific folder structure for a karaoke. For the format it shows .oke file not MP3+G. I don't know if that's correct or I need to convert as you said. If anyone here got the same karaoke as mine,can you please show a video/photo on how your sd card look like and I'll try to rearrange mine. Greatly appreciated for anyone who can help.

That's the problem. I don't have any idea what's the specific folder structure for a karaoke. For the format it shows .oke file not MP3+G. I don't know if that's correct or I need to convert as you said. If anyone here got the same karaoke as mine,can you please show a video/photo on how your sd card look like and I'll try to rearrange mine. Greatly appreciated for anyone who can help.
I understand your frustration with the lack of information on the specific folder structure and file format required for your karaoke system. Since you mentioned that the format shows .oke files instead of MP3+G, it's possible that your karaoke system uses a proprietary file format (.oke) for its karaoke tracks.

Given this unique file format, it's essential to follow the specific guidelines provided by the manufacturer of your karaoke system. Without knowing the exact requirements, it can be challenging to determine the correct folder structure and file format for your SD card.

Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:

1. Consult the User Manual: Check the user manual or documentation that came with your karaoke system. It may contain information on the supported file formats, folder structure, and how to organize the files on the SD card.

2. Manufacturer's Website: Visit the manufacturer's website or support page to see if they provide any guidelines or resources related to organizing files on the SD card for your specific karaoke system.

3. Online Forums or Communities: Look for online forums or communities dedicated to your karaoke system model. Other users may have shared tips or resources on how to set up the SD card correctly for optimal playback.

4. Contact Customer Support: If all else fails, reach out to the manufacturer's customer support for assistance. They should be able to provide you with detailed instructions on how to format the SD card and organize the files for your karaoke system.

I hope these suggestions help you in resolving the issue with your karaoke SD card. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

I understand your frustration with the lack of information on the specific folder structure and file format required for your karaoke system. Since you mentioned that the format shows .oke files instead of MP3+G, it's possible that your karaoke system uses a proprietary file format (.oke) for its karaoke tracks.

Given this unique file format, it's essential to follow the specific guidelines provided by the manufacturer of your karaoke system. Without knowing the exact requirements, it can be challenging to determine the correct folder structure and file format for your SD card.

Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:

1. Consult the User Manual: Check the user manual or documentation that came with your karaoke system. It may contain information on the supported file formats, folder structure, and how to organize the files on the SD card.

2. Manufacturer's Website: Visit the manufacturer's website or support page to see if they provide any guidelines or resources related to organizing files on the SD card for your specific karaoke system.

3. Online Forums or Communities: Look for online forums or communities dedicated to your karaoke system model. Other users may have shared tips or resources on how to set up the SD card correctly for optimal playback.

4. Contact Customer Support: If all else fails, reach out to the manufacturer's customer support for assistance. They should be able to provide you with detailed instructions on how to format the SD card and organize the files for your karaoke system.

I hope these suggestions help you in resolving the issue with your karaoke SD card. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!
I'll try all the steps you provided and I hope it will resolve my problem. Thank you so much for the help and the patience to bear with me. Have a good day!

I'll try all the steps you provided and I hope it will resolve my problem. Thank you so much for the help and the patience to bear with me. Have a good day!
You're very welcome! I'm glad I could assist you, and I hope the steps help resolve the issue with your karaoke SD card. If you have any more questions in the future or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Have a wonderful day, and good luck with getting your karaoke system up and running smoothly!