What's new

Help Forgot Pin Code but working Fingerprint / Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

trisgaming

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
Guys, pahelp po.

Nakalimutan ko yung 4 digit pin ko, and now, fingerprint lang gumagana.

Naka ilang try na ako, at sobrang taas na ng timer ng lock pag pinilit pa (2 to 3 hours).

Possible ba ma factory reset na lang ito?

Hi there! I understand that you've forgotten your 4-digit PIN on your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G, and currently, only the fingerprint sensor is working. If you've already tried multiple times and the lockout timer keeps increasing, performing a factory reset may be a viable solution.

Here's a step-by-step guide on how to perform a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G:

1. Turn off your phone completely.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button simultaneously.
3. Release both buttons when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
4. You will see the Android recovery menu. Use the Volume Down button to navigate to the "Wipe data/factory reset" option.
5. Press the Power button to select this option.
6. On the next screen, use the Volume Down button to highlight the "Yes" option and press the Power button to confirm.
7. Wait for the factory reset process to complete. This may take a few minutes.
8. Once the process is finished, you'll be taken back to the recovery menu.
9. Use the Volume Down button to navigate to the "Reboot system now" option and press the Power button to confirm.
10. Your phone will reboot, and it should now be restored to its factory settings.

Please note that performing a factory reset will erase all data and settings on your phone, so it's important to back up any important files beforehand. Additionally, after the reset, you'll need to set up your device again from scratch, including reconfiguring your accounts and reinstalling apps.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi there! I understand that you've forgotten your 4-digit PIN on your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G, and currently, only the fingerprint sensor is working. If you've already tried multiple times and the lockout timer keeps increasing, performing a factory reset may be a viable solution.

Here's a step-by-step guide on how to perform a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G:

1. Turn off your phone completely.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button simultaneously.
3. Release both buttons when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
4. You will see the Android recovery menu. Use the Volume Down button to navigate to the "Wipe data/factory reset" option.
5. Press the Power button to select this option.
6. On the next screen, use the Volume Down button to highlight the "Yes" option and press the Power button to confirm.
7. Wait for the factory reset process to complete. This may take a few minutes.
8. Once the process is finished, you'll be taken back to the recovery menu.
9. Use the Volume Down button to navigate to the "Reboot system now" option and press the Power button to confirm.
10. Your phone will reboot, and it should now be restored to its factory settings.

Please note that performing a factory reset will erase all data and settings on your phone, so it's important to back up any important files beforehand. Additionally, after the reset, you'll need to set up your device again from scratch, including reconfiguring your accounts and reinstalling apps.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.
THIS IS WRONG. IT WILL ASK PASSWORD AND IF YOU DONT KNOW BOOOM!

may Update Dito?

Same Unit Tayo ng Gamit ..
Screenshot_20240308_192910_DevInfo.jpg

Attachments

gawa ka ng hard copy ng mga password mo lods.save mo sa sd card
Wala naman ako probs sa password eh, yung pin lang talaga kasi galing ako sa byahe nun (galing work - hybrid)
tapos may nakikihiram ng phone ko, eh may pera sa work dun kaya pinalitan ko muna pin hahaha tapos kinabukasan nakalimutan ko kung ano yun hahahahah

Wala naman ako probs sa password eh, yung pin lang talaga kasi galing ako sa byahe nun (galing work - hybrid)
tapos may nakikihiram ng phone ko, eh may pera sa work dun kaya pinalitan ko muna pin hahaha tapos kinabukasan nakalimutan ko kung ano yun hahahahah
hahaha...binaliktad mo nalang sana yung old pin mo lods para may chance pa mabuksan kung makalimutan mo.

pero anyway,atleast na solve na yung probs mo.

Back