What's new

Closed Flow jamaica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright you guys want to know how me get on this forum. Me did on YøùTùbé a watch some videos as to how the man them make file an true me can't bother me say make me search google cause somebody must put up a file where it no have to pay for an me come across this forum an me join it. Me no have time a ask for payload me just ask for a file an that's it

Just sent u an email, you can add godmode2018, yubomboclaat, dorian2kx and satrend
Try my best not to comment on certain topics... But just have to share my thoughts on this... Making a group to discuss ways r method to bypass these internet blocks setup by these ISPs is not a good idea... Cause eventually one of the programmers/spy's a go get in that group... And the day that happens the little guy like me a go get ****... Cause the thing a go get block and eventually we a go have to go back to the expensive services.... And none of us want that...

A mean can anyone really vouch for anyone here.... How much of us actually know each other outside of this group... Take me for example been on here couple months don't say a lot just ask fi help... But the flow personnel's could be anyone and once they get all of you pro's in a group so that they monitor you and know what u really doing everything ago get locked down
.... Right now we running out of ways to get this service faster than how we creating new ways...

Not saying there can't b a group that we share files and compare speed.. But the moment it goes past that is when there's gonna b a problem... But you guys r the pros so I Leave it to u.

my mind tell me that long time lol, certain info cannot be shared openly in public, but can be talked about on a private channel to an individual, most time people link mi that know there stuff they use code speech, i respond using the same and we each realize we both know the thing, thats when things slowly normal down(still cah jump the gun), so making a group is a good idea as its not in open forums and the ISP cant see the convo, unless the smuggle someone in, and right now to how we a do it, that nu so simple lol

my mind tell me that long time lol, certain info cannot be shared openly in public, but can be talked about on a private channel to an individual, most time people link mi that know there stuff they use code speech, i respond using the same and we each realize we both know the thing, thats when things slowly normal down(still cah jump the gun), so making a group is a good idea as its not in open forums and the ISP cant see the convo, unless the smuggle someone in, and right now to how we a do it, that nu so simple lol
That's what I'm saying.... Don't think its all that bad of an idea.... Just worried about the were one of them ends up in the group... But as i say u guys been around long enough to know who to share info with.. Mad thanks on the ACM file.. Haven't tested the speed as yet... But my pages loading definitely faster... So thanks mi g

Well this acm file is about to up soon.. i just love speed idk about anyone else, but this seems alot better speed wise for me than injector the connect is just great and the speed i can live it with just keep on sharing guys and remember only privately just for the free internet sake #keep them coming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.