What's new

Closed Flow jamaica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camille_10

Addict
Reaction
Hi guys, here is a flow files...can someone send me back one in return please.

Attachments

Your file is connecting. But using the old methods results in bandwidth throttling. I can send you 1 method 4 now...Dont knw u, so i'm being cautious :)
Really. .. I really don't know much about how to create a file for myself ...on the other hand I'm sure most of us on here don't know each other,but yet we are here for the same reasons as well as sharing with each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
drej24 put a pause on giving karen and camille_10 a file, serious suspicions on these people,

camille file is a old file, why would she expect to trade a old fie for a new working file, why are these women trolling the forums now, wake up people these are flow cc people, trying to gather info to shut us out, NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY GIVE THEM A FILE

Last edited:
Really. .. I really don't know much about how to create a file for myself ...on the other hand I'm sure most of us on here don't know each other,but yet we are here for the same reasons as well as sharing with each other.

thats where your wrong, we know each other in groups, 2 people or 3 people know each other so there's someone who can vouch for someone, i'm pretty good with picking out people in a crowd and i'm 98% sure sopn is off about you

She joined in May. Interesting. Lady if you work with flow please tell them that we done a suffer already with the horrible plans that finish quicker than a quicky. You guys are horrible networks ( Digicel is the worst by far far). Most people can't afford the plans and we just helping out. Please leave us alone! You guys are making millions so far. Why on Earth would you feel away if you guys just lost a little $100 a month. You guys are greedy and don't give a crap about the Jamaican (caribbean) people. If we complain nothing changes and you as a employee know in Jamaica if you don't hustle you dead fi hungry. Just try have a little empathy cause you could be in anyone of us shoes. If you're not a flow employee I apologise for the false accusation. If a flow employee is spying go get a life!!!!!!

drej24 put a pause on giving karen and camille_10 a file, serious suspicions on these people,

camille file is a old file, why would she expect to trade a old fie for a new working file, why are these women trolling the forums now, wake up people these are flow cc people, trying to gather info to shut us out, NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY GIVE THEM A FILE
OK... so for your information. ..whether the file is old or new I wouldn't know tbh because I got it from a friend who got it from a next person! I just use it n I thought of sharing it, that's that. And a next thing I'm sure the person who create this site didn't create it for males alone... but I'm assuming that u feel intimidating by us women...and where the flow personnel is concerned I'm not one of them whether u believe it or not. I rest my case.

She joined in May. Interesting. Lady if you work with flow please tell them that we done a suffer already with the horrible plans that finish quicker than a quicky. You guys are horrible networks ( Digicel is the worst by far far). Most people can't afford the plans and we just helping out. Please leave us alone! You guys are making millions so far. Why on Earth would you feel away if you guys just lost a little $100 a month. You guys are greedy and don't give a crap about the Jamaican (caribbean) people. If we complain nothing changes and you as a employee know in Jamaica if you don't hustle you dead fi hungry. Just try have a little empathy cause you could be in anyone of us shoes. If you're not a flow employee I apologise for the false accusation. If a flow employee is spying go get a life!!!!!!
Not an employee of flow, but I'll leave you to think whatever you desire, and not to entertain this misunderstanding and paranoia ..I rest my case.

Not an employee of flow, but I'll leave you to think whatever you desire, and not to entertain this misunderstanding and paranoia ..I rest my case.

who can vouch for u? your obviously not a techie or you'd know the file is old, what your area of expertise?
how you find this site? which other forums u use to use? give us some info so we can best see who we're dealing with

Status
Not open for further replies.