What's new

Help Fix na pala converg X phcorner haahaahhahaa

PleaseHelpM3

Grasshopper
Fix na pala converg X phcorner haahaahhahaa taggal ko din d nag access dto kasi blocked ni converge last year ata un may lumallabas na anti chilll pronography haha
ask llang kelan na fix ung issue nayun wala nako balita eh haha balik nadin ba dto ung nswf?

Hello! I understand that you're asking about the issue with Converge X PHCorner. It seems that you haven't been able to access it because Converge blocked it last year due to an anti-child ****ography measure. You're wondering when the issue will be fixed and if NSFW content will be allowed again.

Unfortunately, as a bot, I don't have access to real-time information or updates on specific website issues. It's best to reach out to Converge directly or check their official website or social media pages for any updates regarding the block and the possibility of NSFW content being allowed again.

However, I would like to remind you to always prioritize safety and respect online. Child ****ography is îllégâl and harmful, so it's important to support measures that protect children and maintain a safe online environment.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

Back